Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > I īm sorry your website sucks    

I īm sorry your website sucks

Magda_R
Poland

I have written a thesis on Internet resources including ESL/EFL webpages featuring printable materials and I have to admit that this one is by far the most abundant in any kind of worksheets or flashcards. What īs more, it also has an extremely helpful forum as its users act as a special kind of community sharing not only their materials. 

13 Aug 2009     

dbrun
France

I īve joined the group a couple of months ago and I īm so glad I īve done this. Sharing is great and helping each other (fellow teachers from all over the world) is even better!
Thanks everybody!!!!!!!

13 Aug 2009     

hedgehog
France

Hi
Nobody forces you to use this site if you don īt want. As far as i īm concerned, I discovered this site last december because I needed something for Christmas and I found it on this site. The first work I uploaded was far from being great!!!! But I improved my worksheets I now I really do appreciate this site!!! If you don īt want to follow the rule and be a passive consumer, go elsewhere!!!
Bye
Anne

13 Aug 2009     

cauffeypot
Albania

You īre right, Amiesmeth, it is false advertising. This site says that you can contribute a printable and you īll get points. So you get excited, register, go through the whole song and dance to find out that people have to download your worksheets for you to get points, so you can have access to other worksheets. So you scrape together a no-frills, modest worksheet  that īs useful and practical, and nobody wants it. Twenty-thou worksheets and ypu can īt touch  a single one. It is easier to go to another website where the downloading is free.

13 Aug 2009     

Kate (kkcat)
Russian Federation

hmmm.... is it a dejavu? i īve seen this post before .... but anyway, have a good day and try to direct your negative emotions somewhere else, take a run, then come home and try creating something...something simple....change ur attitude and people will be willing to give u ideas!
Wink

13 Aug 2009     

Portugal

cauffeypot, I have downloaded the only worksheet you have under your name, so you have 1 more point. I guess this is what I can do for your now.
Try to be positive, work hard, try again; you īll only hurt yourself if you pursue  on this kind of track. It īs a dead end.
Take care.

13 Aug 2009     

mmorales
Costa Rica

Dear Amiesmeth! 
Are you an English Teacher?.... Poor kids.

13 Aug 2009     

cheezels
New Zealand

Dear cauffypot where does it say on this site that if you upload you will get points? I don īt think it says that anywhere at all on this site.

I know that other people who have written articles about this site on internet blogs and web pages have mistakenly written that but they were wrong.

This site clearly says that when someone downloads your work you receive a point for each download.

13 Aug 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3