Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Stubborn student    

Stubborn student

manonski (f)
Canada

ADHD can also be diagnosed by a doctor. It does exist and I can tell you by experience that I �ve seen student who made extraordinary learnings after being treated.
It sounds to me, and sorry if I �m wrong, that you don �t really want help, you just simply want to have people arguing here.

21 Aug 2009     

zambia09
Czech Republic

I can �t believe you �re a teacher Shocked No educated person could write such things. I �ve been teaching these children for several years and believe me - there is ADHD and it �s posible to control through medication. Just for your information:
http://kidshealth.org/teen/school_jobs/school/adhd.html;
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adhd

21 Aug 2009     

crazy_turtle
United Kingdom

cauffeypot,

I just read your previous forum posts. I cant believe I bothered to waste five minutes of my time today to reply to your post. You are just plain weird. 

I feel very sorry for the unlucky students that have you as a teacher.

Stop wasting everyone �s time.

21 Aug 2009     

rozianne
United Kingdom

Yes, but there �s no such thing as a learning disability. That �s just something some doctor made up.

tHERE is no such thing as ADHD. Dyslexia, yes, cause that �s a diagnosable issue, but ADHD is just something someone made up because they couldn �t control their kids.

You remind me of a famous quote that says ��He knows so little and knows it so fluently.��

Clearly, the full area of your ignorance is not yet mapped. We are all obviously not interested in exploring that vast expanse.

As others members have already pointed out you are a forum troll.

INTERNET TROLL = This refers to a person who intentionally attempts to disrupt, cause controversy, incite an argument, and/or receive negative attention by deliberately posting provocative content.

In closing, I suggest the next time that you feel an urge to embarrass yourself and bore others, that you summon all your might, and resist.

21 Aug 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3