Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I CANīT UPLOAD MY DOCUMENTS    

I CANīT UPLOAD MY DOCUMENTS

nedve
Mexico

I CANīT UPLOAD MY DOCUMENTS

PLEASE, IM A NEW MEMBER AND I HAVE TRIED SEVERAL TIMES TO UPLOAD MY DOCUMENT. ITīS LESS THAN 300KB AND ITīS STILL NOT WORKING. IS IT A COMMON PROBLEM?
PLEASE, THERE IS NO "CONTACT" SECTION SO I DONīT KNOW WHAT ELSE TO DO.

THANKS.
DEBBIE.

23 Aug 2009      

Spagman63
Hong Kong

Is it in .doc format? If you have a newer comp it will probably be a .docx format. It has to be .doc  You can change it in the save as window. Look for the drop down menu. GL

23 Aug 2009     

nedve
Mexico

nope, i checked and itīs .doc

I donīt get it.  :(

23 Aug 2009     

nedve
Mexico

this is what happens when I upload a document..... does anyone know what it means?

Persits.Jpeg.1 error ī800a0002 ī

The system cannot find the file specified.

/send_printables/sendprintableswait.asp, line 114

23 Aug 2009     

Spagman63
Hong Kong

It looks like a picture (jpg.) is too big.  Persits.Jpeg.1 error ī800a0002 ī  I have not had this error message so I am not 100% sure.  If you have used a lot of clip art it will be too big of a file.  Just because it says 290KB doesn īt always mean it is that. Weird huh?  How much clip art or graphics do you have?  If you pm me your e-mail maybe I can look it over and see if I can help.

23 Aug 2009     

nedve
Mexico

actually, itīs a 35 kb doc, with no pictures at all.
ok my mail is [email protected], can u send me a trial mail so you can take a look at my doc??
thks a lot !!! :) :)

23 Aug 2009     

Spagman63
Hong Kong

Check your private messages.

23 Aug 2009     

HOLYMARY_852
India

If there is any clip art or other format doucment inserted in your doc, Select it and copy it to Paint and save as jpg format and reinsert the same in your doc. If it is a jpg error, it should work now and you can upload.

23 Aug 2009     

Spagman63
Hong Kong

Nedve,
IÂīve just sent you an e-mail.

23 Aug 2009     

mafaldita2009
Colombia

There is something I want to tell you about those Worksheets. Because I discovered the tip by myself. Nobody likes to say it. To get light WS as most of the teachers in this site do is to use COREL DRAW 12 or COREL DRAW GRAPHIC 4. First you work on it to get JPG images. Then, You copy and paste in Word. That way you can compress pictures. It is easier to compress a big corel draw picture than many pictures in word. Try Corel and you will see what I īm telling you.

Hope this will help you.

Bye

Diana

23 Aug 2009     

thersy
Puerto Rico

Hi

I also  having problems   sending  the printables. I tried  many times but it doesn īt work.
 I want to start uploading the printables for my students. 
 It is only  1 printable of 541KB.

This is what appear on the screen: This error (HTTP 500 Internal Server Error) means that the website you are visiting had a server problem which prevented the webpage from displaying.

I hope you help me.

Thanks

Thersy

23 Aug 2009     

1    2    Next >