Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I need a husband    

I need a husband

mmargalef
Spain

Girls, you have made me laugh! I haven �t written any post lately but today you made me smile with your comments about husbands and boyfriends and I felt like doing it.
 I love your atttude. Instead of feeling irritated by always provoking cauffeypot you made a joke out of it and I love it!!
In my case, I �m not going to offer my boyfriend as it took me a lot of time and effort to find him Wink
Big hug
Miriam

28 Aug 2009     

borna
Croatia

Be careful what you wish for, it might come true!!!!

Enjoy your freedom and take whatever life offers you!!!

28 Aug 2009     

missveronica
Argentina

my advice?
Get a couple of movies such as
"The War of the Roses"
"Enough" (J.Lo)
And you �ll be done with it....no more wanting husbands

28 Aug 2009     

donapeter
Romania

only one thing I want to add: there are so many jerks and there are so many floozies : how they never meet and get together???? God, i wish i had an answer for this question!

28 Aug 2009     

gloriawpai
Brazil

I have many friends girls looking for boyfriends/husbands as well. would you like to join this line?

28 Aug 2009     

bamarcia
Brazil

I �ve ROFLOL with your creative answers, pals!!! You �ve made my day!

28 Aug 2009     

Portugal

EmbarrassedI �m afraid I can �t help you on that one, cauffeypot. Mine has been around with a yellow ring on his left finger for 36y, 9m, 7d, 1h and some 36m and I still consider him as indispensable and non-transferable.Big smile

(back to holidays and offline)

28 Aug 2009     

spring
Turkey

I don �t know whether my reply changes after years but for now I am keeping my hubby for myself.
But I have "desperate househusbands". If you prefer just book your flight ticket..
You made my day guys.
Miriam you read my mind.
         ""-Instead of feeling irritated by always provoking cauffeypot you made a joke out of it and I love it!!"
And Dona- I am still laughing..
-PBV-

28 Aug 2009     

Ivona
Serbia

See?!? It �s possible to have a nice chit chat without all those big-sized pictures that distract us from the content of the messages. Don �t you agree?

28 Aug 2009     

Kris �el guiri�
Spain

Women 40 vs Men 0 Wink

TTFN Chris

ps single in Spain, (haha)

28 Aug 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    Next >