Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I need a husband    

I need a husband

Jayho
Australia

Hear hear Ivona!

But where are all the fellas?  How come they haven �t responded.  Are they too busy planning their lessons for next week?

Edit: Well krisis pipped me to the post - now where�s all ya mates krisis? We�ve got a crisis here with a coffee pot in desperate need of a lid.

28 Aug 2009     

renca
Czech Republic

I want a husband too! My boyfriend not good enough! Anyone around interested?

:))  Renata

28 Aug 2009     

Jayho
Australia

But Renata, your most popular printable is Love Story!  So how can this be with he?

28 Aug 2009     

donapeter
Romania

@ Jayho....I don �t agree with this:"a coffee pot in desperate need of a lid." I think the coffee pot here wants a straw.Thumbs Up 

28 Aug 2009     

Jayho
Australia

Ha ha donapeter - but isn �t that clutching at straws?  Or is it better to take pot luck?  Maybe Cauffey pot has flipped her lid?

Now, I better put a lid on it and sign off.

28 Aug 2009     

donapeter
Romania

LOL

28 Aug 2009     

Caroline565
Australia

Wow!!!! Cauffeypot!  You could be the answer to my prayers!LOL  My "hunk" will be available soon if he keeps whining about me being in esl so often. Here is his telephone number 0034941xxxxx.Evil SmileWink.  He �s in reasonably good condition at the moment but I cannot promise that for too long more if he does �nt get a grip heheheheheheehe! Loved all the comments Hug

28 Aug 2009     

tareq
Egypt

Hi,Cauffe

The world is full of good and bad guys. It is your choice and your fate to choose the right or the bad one. Now, If you want a friend,I am here. A husband I will be here if you are able to relocate your place.
Tarek

2 Jan 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3