Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I have a doubt    

I have a doubt

Silvia33
Argentina

I have a doubt

Hi everyone!!
I �m just curious and maybe someone can help me. Why do only my name and comment appear when I report a ws and not the red and green options below?

Am I doing something wrong? Or forgetting something?

Thanks in advance!

Silvia

30 Aug 2009      

goodnesses
Algeria

No silvia you are not doing anything wrong. It is normal.
It �s a question of logic; the one who report can �t vote for or against a WS.

30 Aug 2009     

Silvia33
Argentina

Dear goodnesses, have a look at the reported contributions. When other people report, the sentences are there, even if they are the FIRST ones to report! Ermm

30 Aug 2009     

zailda
Brazil

Silvia, when you report a ws the optiions aren �t there for you but they appear for us.

As goodnesses said, you are not to vote again for a ws you reported yourself. Believe me, you �re doing it the correct way.

30 Aug 2009     

Silvia33
Argentina

Silly me!!!!! Dead
Thanks a lot dear friends!!!! Hug

Silvia

30 Aug 2009     

mena22
Portugal

Hi Silvia! When you can �t see the option to vote it means you have already voted for that worksheet. It happens when a worksheet has been in the reported contribution �s page before. The majority of members voted for it to stay and now it has been reported again. But you can only vote once. The same happens when you are the one to report the worksheet. When you report it, you are already voting for its removal, so no right to vote again though you can always write another comment.

Have a good night.
mena

30 Aug 2009     

Silvia33
Argentina

Thanks a lot, dear Mena!!!
Silvia

30 Aug 2009     

zailda
Brazil

That �s what I see at the reporting page.

30 Aug 2009     

goodnesses
Algeria

To all,
just observe carefully. When "you " report a WS you cannot vote for it. Go check the WS you have just reported. You will not see the options for voting but the other moderators can see your name and the options.

I think it is wise from Victor. You cannot be a judge and a police officer in the same time.

EDIT:

Zailda your last post mislead me. So, sincerely sorry. Things were already made clear.

30 Aug 2009     

abdel
Morocco

I think it is wise from Victor. You cannot be a judge and a police officer in the same time.
i guess we say : ........AT the same time
and the past of mislead is MISLED ; you should �ve used the past. sorry anyway!

30 Aug 2009     

goodnesses
Algeria

@ Adel
At least be sure of what you say before correcting people �s typos publicly!

30 Aug 2009     

1    2    Next >