Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > problems in downloading    

problems in downloading

lornamp
Italy

problems in downloading

Dearest Victor,
I am lornamp,an  English  teacher and   a premium member of your site.
First of all  I cannot tell  how wonderful is  your site  and  what happiness is  to know  that so many  people love this language  and teaching as I do. Thanks.
I am writing you becouse  today I didn �t download anything  nevertheless  it is written I have 0 downloads left.
What can I do?
Thanks
lornamp

31 Aug 2009      

mena22
Portugal

Hi lornamp! Many of us are in the same situation. I �m afraid victor isn �t around, otherwise he would have already solved the problem. I �m sure he �ll be back soon and find a solution that suits us all.

Have a nice day,
mena 

31 Aug 2009     

borna
Croatia

I don �t have any problems downloading!
I downloaded 4 ws, and it says: You have 26 downloads left.

31 Aug 2009     

mena22
Portugal

You �re right borna! Some of the members have no problem, but unfortunately there seems to be a great number of users that can only make free downloads according to the points they have left from yesterday �s contributions, meaning that those who downloaded 30 contributions yesterday have 0 points today, which happens to be my case. For those who have many points it doesn �t matter if they spend them making today �s downloads, but for those who have just a few it makes all the difference. Besides, we can see from the posts since yesterday night that something is wrong with the system. Some members are also unable to upload their printables. Let �s hope victor comes back soon!

Wish you all a nice day,
mena

31 Aug 2009     

encarnara
Spain

I also have a problem today. As a premium member I can download 30 ws a day, but today I can �t. I don �t get the message "As a premium memeber you can....... 30 without any charge" I don �t know what �s the problem. Does anybody know?

31 Aug 2009     

saracor
Spain

Hi, I �m in the same situation because I havent download yet and it says I have 17 free downloads.

31 Aug 2009     

67Englishteacher
France

Same problem with me, too: I could download only 15, which is the number I had left after yesterday �s downloads, as Mena pointed out. And I only realized the problem after downloading exactly the 15 I was allowed to !!! So I didn �t get to download some of my favourites :( I �ll keep my fingers crossed for our Super Victor to be back soon and able to fix the matter!

31 Aug 2009     

Judith@rwen
Argentina

Hi there!

I happened to have the same problem last night. And looks like today is the same. So as Mena says, it should be solved soon. I didn �t realize about this until I saw a member �s post about it last night. So when I checked, I found out I have donwnloaded worksheets from the free contribution but my points went on dissapearing :o)

Have a lovely day!

Judith

31 Aug 2009     

ranclaude
Australia

Victor, where are you!!!
It �s almost bed time for us here in Australia and the system still hasn �t recovered. Cry
Good luck to all teachers of ESL out there!
Cheers,
ranclaude 

31 Aug 2009     

mariannina
Italy

I �ve just watched the video "Smile" and I agree with you Ladybird and, friends...

31 Aug 2009     

Ivona
Serbia

I have a problem, but of another kind. I can �t spend my 30 free downloads. I just don �t feel like browsing .. at all. So my 30 downloads are wasted every day. If i could be of any help to any of you ... feel free to pm me. (I hope it �s not after midnight yet in Aus Wink).

31 Aug 2009     

1    2    3    Next >