Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > A very special moment....    

A very special moment....

teresaraiva
Portugal

Dear Gabitza

I �m so happy for you!!!!!!!

You really deserve it! I wish you all the best and I wish I could buy these books of yours.

A big kiss

Teresa

31 Aug 2009     

merchita
Spain

Congratulations, dear Gabitza!!

Your worksheets were brilliant!

I �m happy to hear such good piece of news. YOUR books look great!!  I �d love to buy them.

Hope the best for you!! Keep on your great work!!

Hugs from Spain.

Merche (Merchita)

31 Aug 2009     

rainbowenglish
Argentina

Good! I�m a writer, too, poems and short stories in Spanish. I tell you that a book is as a son, so, enjoy it as much as you can. Congratulations and I hope finding it here in a bookshop, so I can enjoy it too. A big kiss, and be happy!! From Buenos Aires, Argentina

31 Aug 2009     

miarish
Portugal

Dear Gabitza,

Congratulations!!!!!! You deserve it. As I �ve already told you I �m a fan of your ws and I think your ss are blessed for having you as their teacher.

All the best for you!

31 Aug 2009     

aftab57
United Kingdom

This is fan(fun)tastic news Gabitza. My congratulatons to you for your achievement, we are definitely proud of you.

31 Aug 2009     

mandm
Spain

Wowwwwww. That �s a honour to hear that kind of news. Congratulations Gabitza!
What the teacher is, is more important than what he teaches

31 Aug 2009     

mariannina
Italy

Hello again. I wasn �t able to find the publisher address in internet, do you mind giving me/us a link or an e-mail address?

31 Aug 2009     

anaisabel001
Spain

Thanks for sharing your work!!

31 Aug 2009     

MarionG
Netherlands

Hi Gabitza,
Congratulations or as we say here; Mazal tov! You were one of the first names I remembered and one of the first to leave me a comment on this site. I am very happy for you, you have every reason to be proud of yourself!
And Hey, feel free to keep on using us as your test run, we �ll be more then happy to try out any sheet you make before it gets published Wink !

31 Aug 2009     

silpont
Argentina

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hug Great for 4!!!!!! Enjoy this moment of ur life!!!!. Awesome!
Huge hugs!
Silvi from Argentina! :)

31 Aug 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    Next >