Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > A very special moment....    

A very special moment....

andreaewa
Uruguay

Life is giving you back all the things you have given us!! You deserve it. ENJOY!

31 Aug 2009     

Mariethe House
France

Wonderful! And congratulations! So clever of you ,especially taking this project to the end !
Congrats! Congrats and congrats again!!

31 Aug 2009     

jelenac
Serbia

Congratulations, dear Gabitza !

You�re so creative and original :o)

WONDERFUL !!!

31 Aug 2009     

Stellam
Argentina

CONGRATULATIONS!!! DEAR GABITZA!!
I �m very happy for your achievement!! Your books look gorgeous!! I can �t wait to buy them here in Argentina. I �m sure my little daughter and her friends,who are great fans of your ppts, will adore them!
All the best!!
Stella

31 Aug 2009     

diva2402
Panama

CONGRATULATIONS GABITZA...

WE ARE SO HAPPY 4 U!!!!!
TEACHERS LIKE U MAKE THE DIFFERENCE.

HUGS FROM PANAMA CITY

31 Aug 2009     

GIOVANNI
Canada

I am so happy for you.  You must be thrilled with your achievement.  The best of luck to you and keep creating more books.  It �s such an inspiration for the rest of us.

31 Aug 2009     

miss-williams
Portugal

Wow!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations, dear Gabitza! "Cuddle" your new born "babies" as much as you like... I imagine that �s an amazing moment... And  you deserve it!!!... A big Hug from Portugal

31 Aug 2009     

Anna P
Brazil

Congratulations, Gabitza!  You should be proud of your achievement!  Please tell us how we can order your colourful books.

Parab�ns!

31 Aug 2009     

ironda
Spain

They look GREAAAAAAT!!!
Congratulations dear Gabitza! You deserve it and I �m very happy for you.
And thank you for contributing with your great work day by day in this site.
A big hug from Spain.
Cristina

31 Aug 2009     

moni_k
Romania

Congratulations!!! Smile I �ve always admired you for your great work on this site, you �ve helped me a lot, because my kids love your worksheets and powerpoints. I was wondering if I can find these books in a bookshop, because I �d love to have them. Keep producing  more and more creative and lovely books!!!  

31 Aug 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    Next >