Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > What???    

What???

vividfranca
Brazil

What???

I don�t understand, i have registered myself as you required and even doing this I am not allowed to print the materials.
I can �t believe I will be allowed to do it just when I start send some materials.
If I am looking for some extra material, it is supposed I don�t have any ideas.
It is not right.
that�s my msg to whom it may concern.
Cheers

2 Sep 2009      

ariangie
Costa Rica

read before complaining !!!!

2 Sep 2009     

winky2
United Kingdom

These are our rules - if you don �t like them you don �t need to participate.

Best regards

2 Sep 2009     

ariangie
Costa Rica

I totally agree with you winky2

2 Sep 2009     

goodnesses
Algeria

Just know that you are not the first and will certainly not be the last.

However, you are always welcome whenever you like and decide to take time to consider what this site is all about.

2 Sep 2009     

mariannina
Italy

As my friends said, this is the rule! I understand you because I �m not very good at preparing worksheets to exchange, but in this site they are so helpful and welcoming that they accept the simple work I prepare for my young students! I know that if you need fresh ideas you are longing to download, here and now, what you � re looking for, but when you make up the idea of sharing everything is different. It �s great fun and you find real friends who are always ready to help! Cheer up and join us. Ciao-Bye
Mariannina

2 Sep 2009     

patrenou
Argentina

Give a look  to some worksheets,  pay attention to some text books  you are using  , perhaps you can take an idea from some exercises there  and do them with other vocabulary  or other grammar structures. Don�t you have any worksheets or tests you did for your students?  you can upload them

2 Sep 2009     

silviamontra
Spain

Dear Vividfranca,

don �t get angry with this. As I am sure you already know, there are lots of webpages from where you can download things without having to contribute first.
This page is simply different. It is not a get-your-free-gift page, it is a you-give-you receive one. And although I am pretty new here I can assure you that you receive a lot more than you give (I hope I can balance that in the near future Wink).
If you need something for tomorrow, then this might not be your page today, but I �d recommend you to come back when you have more time. As the others said, quite probably you have something you can upload, and then you �ll be able to download GREAT material.

Hope to see you again soon

2 Sep 2009     

seni
Portugal

where is the unfair part of all this? this is a community not a self service shop. if you don �t like it choose another site as good as this one. good luck because it won �t be easy.

2 Sep 2009     

JudyHalevi
Israel

This site is fantastic.  I have made many friends in this site and really got a whole new motivation on teaching.  It is the greatest. 

don �t like it?  Your problem.

Hugfrom Israel

Judy

2 Sep 2009     

libertybelle
United States

I think the problem is you only read part of the rules and didn �t take the time to read them all.
right here at the top of this very page - is written:

Welcome to ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

That �s the rules of this site. Don �t blame us for your not having read the rules.

Y
ou want to receive - you must give.

It always helps to read the rules.
that �s the very least we can expect from a teacher - don �t you think?
L

3 Sep 2009