Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > help plz    

help plz

baiba
Latvia

Now this looks like a clash between two worlds where one is a man �s world, where a woman is nobody, and as soon as she speaks her mind in defense of honesty, she must get "a lesson" for her behavior. This time, Khaled, your back-fire was ridiculous and degrading to yourself!

23 Sep 2009     

khaled69
Jordan

oh u r really funny woman
u r insisting that i stole it well let me tell u something i didnt i took the information from asite
and check this http://web2.uvcs.uvic.ca/elc/StudyZone/410/grammar/ppvpast.htm but i want something that if you want the justise report the other wss miss justise

23 Sep 2009     

Denisa
Romania

Ok, people, please stop for a minute!!!
It took me some time to clear up all things..but, hei, whatever the matter would be, it �s no need to "shout" to each other and throw in such strong(to say the least) words!
First of all, I must agree, I have read Silke �s post before and she was never rude to anyone..so, this is a fact that should say something to you, Khalid...
Now, regarding your worksheet: do not keep sustaining that it �s your work..even though you �ve rearranged some words, that does not make it yours! Please, do not get me wrong here, I �m not judging you, I �m just saying it would be better to admitt your mistake and ....let �s all end this ugly mess!!!
I would like to think we are all friends and equals here, in this great family! some of us are younger(in using the site, I mean, not talking about age) or have less experience than others, that �s why we all talk, ask opinion and SHARE! And above all...we try to keep the level as elevated and competitive as we can!

23 Sep 2009     

khaled69
Jordan

stop it miss lady snake its enough

but i want everybody to check this and look at page 4 http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=12686#thetop
 is that fair miss lady bird : she took more than 1500 points on it and you mis lady guard throw me with all your bad and heavy words :shame on you!!!!!
i feel like iam athief or something everybody took ahelp from books and sites and why all for that for
stop it u r disgusting when you treat someone as athief when other took it befor along time with many of nice comments on it from other collagueas
you r such abad woman and dont deserve really respect
stop it
stop it ......its enough

23 Sep 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

Khaled...keep cool!!!

Ladybird has not been rude but you are RUDE... you are offending her with all that personal attacks, you do not know her to state all those nasty comments.

Shame on you!

You are behaving like this becasue she discovered you are cheating!!... you know the rules my friend and you know it is not allowed to upload anything that is not orginal... you are not new in here

So, for the sake of God, calm down and respect women

23 Sep 2009     

gitasiva
India

OMG! Silke, you truly are amazing!! What a lot of investigative work you �d to do to prove that Khaled has copied somebody �s else �s work!  And after all the evidence that you �ve produced, he still won �t admit. Shocked

23 Sep 2009     

mr.dgdln
Turkey

yes, I �d agree that there is a worksheet which may include copies.

But no-one no-one in the world has the right to shout a person "shame on you" in public.

you agressive woman please react people in private one-to-one.

I �m fed up with seeing you vomit your grudge at people.

that was enough!

23 Sep 2009     

khaled69
Jordan

http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=12686#thetop page 4
where is miss lady bird
look at this
look if you  have  any  sense of justise

23 Sep 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

Oh mr. dgdln  if you come here to make productive comments you are more than welcome but if you are coming here to attack go away!

There is nothing productive in your comment, if you have any personal issue against Silke, as a genttleman you should keep quiet. Shame on you too! Dead

Enough from you

23 Sep 2009     

anaisabel001
Spain

Khaled, you �ve just admitted that your worksheet is stolen,don �t you think you should apologise? You should know the rules.That´s  all.
Silke has never been rude. Checking out worksheets all evening is a really exhausting  and sometimes not very pleasant job so we should thank her for that.
Let �s calm down!!

Mr dgdln,yours is not a nice way to  solve things.

Respect, please

23 Sep 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    Next >