Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > help plz    

help plz

khaled69
Jordan

really i dont think this is awoman i know that women react with so nice words as many many do in this site
you are sooooooooo rude and have no idea of how humans be treated
you must go and apply for ajob there in azoo and sit there between animals
i think that is your suitable place

23 Sep 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

Dead Ey Khaled!!!!

why don�t you fight with valid arguments to prove you are a real teacher uploading real worksheets?

You only attack Ladybird with insults!!!

Show her your arguments to tell her she is wrong, not with personal attacks, you are not a man... men do not do that!!

She NEVER said anything personal to you!! don�t you see? are u blind?

23 Sep 2009     

mr.dgdln
Turkey

dear JulietaVL
are you an attorney? sorry I thought it was a teachers � forum.
you become so ridiculus. are you aware ?LOL

23 Sep 2009     

anaisabel001
Spain

Khalel,
You are the one who is being really RUDE  now.You MUST NOT compare anybody (no matter if they are womwn or men) to animals.

You  should really apologise .

23 Sep 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

My BELOVED mr.dgdln

hahahah who is talking about being ridiculous?? someone who posts stuff in the forum talking about how happy he is of seeing his mom???

You are right, this is a teacher�s forum... do not forget!!! Wink

23 Sep 2009     

zambia09
Czech Republic

Khaled & mr.dgdln

Is this the way younormally talk to women? It �s so nasty. Khaled was cheating and it �s not something a good teacher would ever do. So calm down, guys and behave like intelligent people. Stop insulting others just for saying the truth. It �s not the way teachers should behave!

23 Sep 2009     

khaled69
Jordan

to miss julieta
 i think u take one side but plz dont answer just reread from begining and see how i was polite with here
i dont mean nothing but u and she really look with one eye
if you want to be honest and take the justise way just look at the sites ive posted them before
and stop reacting that you are awoman just react as human and if there is no justise here i must admitt  if my ws reported and miss silvita wss didnt
then there is no justise
and i think she didnt pay for you to defend on here
just stop it
you like here u need to wash your tongue every hour before you come to the site

23 Sep 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

Thanks for the tip!!

I need to wash my tongue... it is just that I wonder why... oh bingo!! to talk with such a nasty words like yours? no way!!

Khaled, If you think that you are not the only onw who was cheating then you should report this worksheet you discovered as stolen... do so ... that would be really fair, I agree with you on that.

Best regards to everybody!

I have better things to do

23 Sep 2009     

anaisabel001
Spain

Khaled, I agree with Julieta that if you know that somebody is also cheating you should report that worksheet.
Good night.

23 Sep 2009     

Adel A
Egypt

plz stop fighting .If u were my sts ,I would really dismiss you out of the class.
Teachers should be more respectable and responsible.For lady bird this is not a way to attack your friend who i am sure respects you so much and for dear khalid you should be patient enough peace is much better.ok both of you

23 Sep 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    Next >