Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning online exercises > How can I delete an exercise that is not ready yet?    

How can I delete an exercise that is not ready yet?

Roclam
Italy

How can I delete an exercise that is not ready yet?

Hi everybody.,
I �m puzzled...I �m learning to make online exercises and it �s working well. However, today I saved a file and later I updated it and changed its name.
Now I have two files in my "folder" (but where is it? I can �t find it). How can I delete the first one, that is not the one I am working on at the moment? 

Thank you for your help!!

23 Sep 2009      

moravc
Czech Republic

I am not quite sure, but I think it will be visible tomorrow (in an hour and half...)
hope it helps...

23 Sep 2009     

Roclam
Italy

Thank you Moravc,
I hope it will work like this. At the moment there �s no buttton for "delete", only the one for "open". 

23 Sep 2009     

Jayho
Australia

Hi Roclam

I once had the same problem.  I don �t think you can delete it just yet.  If the two pending OEs appear on your own page then just follow these steps to have either deleted:

1. Remove everything from the OE you want deleted
2. On that OE, write that you want members to rate it as useless so you can delete it.
3. Submit it so that it will appear in �Todays Contributions �
4. Repeat step 2 in the OE description

Once it has been rated useless by members, and when it moves off �Today �s Contributions �, you should find that you have a delete option (fingers crossed ...)

Cheers

Jayho

24 Sep 2009     

Roclam
Italy

Thank you very much Jayho! How complicated! I wonder why there is no button for "delete", it would be much easier and useless OEs wouldn �t occupy a lot of space on the server. Maybe this will be solved in the future, hope Victor can fix it (I know he �s very busy!).
Cheers,
Rossana

24 Sep 2009