Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > About nasty Pms....!     

About nasty Pms....!

Samantha.esl
Italy

About nasty Pms....!

Hi ESL members,

I don �t know what the problem is, and I honestly do not intend to start a problematic thread or anything of the kind. I �m just a little tired of a member who keeps sending me nasty pms.. I don �t know why, but I never replied to this member and I thought I had added him to the "ignore users list".. And for some reason, he still manages to send me wierd and provocative messages.
As I can �t reply to him, even though I NEVER replied to any of his pms..., today I was fed up of this so I tried sending him a message and saying: "please, get a llife and stop this nonsense".. But funnily enough, I could not send the pm so that �s why I �m asking Goodnesses/moun mch here in public!! Please, stop it!
In spite of the huge "subject � you have written here, I have not bothered reading it... you should get a job and stop abusing the site!

Goodnesses or Evil-ness!?

Thank you!

Edit: Thank you very much girls! I feel a little upset, everyday I log in to find a message from this user...That�s why I decided to write about this here.. I honestly don�t want to cause any problem here but I needed to say this... as It´s almost like the 4th or 5th time I get a message like this.
@Julieta: Yes, I really DID try to send him a private message just now.. (first time ever in spite of all the ones he has sent) but I am blocked..
Thank you!

25 Sep 2009      

JulietaVL
Mexico

I am sorry this has happened to you!

You can ignore him in the section "ignore user" in the message section... it should work!!

Did you really try it??

25 Sep 2009     

mr.dgdln
Turkey

hear and believe it! I have never heard anything as hard to believe as this. _ladybird_ will help this site be a more peaceful place :) have you ever asked yourself why you are always in the position all the arrows point?

and Ohlala I can �t find anyhing to tell you. I can guess the content of the PMs you get. I dont want to mention it here. I dont want to give you what you want.

let �s ask ourselves "why have I been in the chaos?"
 the answer is simple neither of us can keep quite against a matter that disturbs us. Me, you, the other...

as said many times on this page.

KEEP PRIVATE THINGS PRIVATE!

25 Sep 2009     

zailda
Brazil

25 Sep 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

Wacko oh no...!!!

25 Sep 2009     

libertybelle
United States

How do you know Goodnessess has two identities?
This doesn �t sound like him at all.
He �s been a member here for a long time.

I don �t understand this????

L

25 Sep 2009     

Samantha.esl
Italy

Because I got two messages the other day from this member from both of these user names.. Which confused me and sounds weird.
But please, I �m just asking as I can �t answer back to this person to stop this. I don �t want to make this thread another huge war of opinions and /or people using my post to attack other people.
Thank you
@Stextme, I said I could not send a messge back to deal with this privately... and people coming to opinate on the matter here is also adding wood to the fire! NOT me!

25 Sep 2009     

zailda
Brazil

25 Sep 2009     

Samantha.esl
Italy

Ok, Stexstme, I just logged in to find this and I felt very upset. Sorry if you were working on peace matters all through the day on the forum... I �ve no intentions of causing problems but I don �t want to be forced to read Pms every day I log in, I don �t want. I don �t have all the time in the world to spend on the forum like some do... So I thought this was a quick way to make this person know, I don �t like his Pms.. polluting my inbox.. that �s all!
Besides,
I guess Victor  is not around every day, every minute in the site... So I find embarrasing to contact him to tell him an ´adult´ member of the site  behaves in such a way.... It´s like the children telling the teacher: "teacher, teacher, (member´s name) is poking his tongue at me...".. How embarrasing!!Embarrassed
Sorry, if you are offended by my post!

@Silkie, thank you I�m just about to write to Victor... the thing is that I´m writing back replies too, so I only have two hands... I´ll write to him right now.. And I must go to work now! So, see you.

25 Sep 2009     

silvanija
Lithuania

Peace to you all. Have a nice weekend.

25 Sep 2009     

Samantha.esl
Italy

Well, I have the feeling Stexsteme that you like this member and you think I �m wrong. Well, I �m sorry people often feel, their rights are more important that others.. I have a point, and I explained why I had to bring this to the forum.. I �m sorry you don �t understand!

25 Sep 2009     

1    2    Next >