Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > May I please have access to this site?     

May I please have access to this site?

PleasantSanctuary
United States

May I please have access to this site?

Greetings,
Is it true that I can not download to use any of these worksheets or material unless I come up with my own worksheets or material and upload it on to this site? That�s asking a lot. Why do you want me to make up worksheets and material?

I was very enthused about this site, until I realized that I can not download any of your worksheets or materials because I am brand new to this site and I have 0 points.

Couldn�t you let us just have a few of these? I am an English teacher and want to use the worksheets for my ESL students. Will I never be able to use your site unless I come up with things to upload onto here?

All of the other sites let you use their materials, without requiring adding your own material first.
Is there any way to circumvent this?  

Am I the only one that finds this disturbing?

4 Nov 2008      

frenchfrog
France

http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=1056

4 Nov 2008     

senicko
Spain

I find it quite disturbing that you can�t find the time to contribute even one worksheet to this site and feel somehow we should just give you worksheets. In the time it took you to craft that arrogant post, you could have designed a worksheet to share with the community. 

4 Nov 2008     

morganalin
Portugal

Well, no one finds this disturbing because we all contribute to this wonderful site. You need to contribute too if you want to make downloads. That is the rule!

4 Nov 2008     

elencristy
Brazil

I guess u should be ashamed of this arrogant post of yours.
Don�t u think that if u want some worksheets you are only going to be able to have it if other people share their ideias.???? How would u be able to download any if we decided to be just like u????
well, I guess u gonna have to find some materials in another site.

4 Nov 2008     

jtdr
Spain

With people like you this kind of webpages wouldn�t exist. I have been working hard this weekend preparing activities cause I was new and there is such a good material that I couldn�t help learning and devoting time to do something useful for the rest and for myself.
In my country this is called: CARADURA!!!

4 Nov 2008     

Shaka
Austria

You can use all the other sites  -  if there are so many ? - that let you use their material without requiring your own material - you needn�t be in this one

4 Nov 2008     

Mishuna
Argentina

I agree with all of you senicko, shaka, jtdr, elencristy, morganalin... I have never imagined taking something without giving anything...I think this person didn�t understand the spirit of this community. We are SHARING here...it is NOT  a place to just download!!!

4 Nov 2008     

Snow- white
Macedonia

I�m just wondering what are you doing here??Your greedy manners do not belong here.GO AWAY!!!I feel free to be as rude as you are!

4 Nov 2008