Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Security problem    

Security problem

victor
Spain

Security problem

The security problem is solved.
Thanks XN for telling me how to solve it. This website is safer now.

5 Nov 2008      

frenchfrog
France

That�s good news!!
It was really nice of XN to help you improve the security of the site.

To XN: if you are "desperate", you will always find many members ready to help you on eslprintables. So, please do not resort to despicable actions in the future!

Frenchfrog

5 Nov 2008     

aldanaVenadoTuerto
Argentina

i AGREE WITH YOU FRENCHFROG!!! Most emphatically, because i�ve found that members of this site are tremendously helpful!!!�

But maybe that was the only way for XN to prove that there was a security problem. I don�t want to sound naive, but there has been a lot of "finger-pointing" lately on the site, which has made it a bit uncomfortable. I guess we should try asking before blaming somebody of a despicable act.

Cheers for everybody!!!!

Let�s make love, not war ;) ;) ;)

Aldana

5 Nov 2008     

firstime
France

Thanks you Victor!

5 Nov 2008     

marcia chaves
Brazil

Dear Frenchfrog,

I really want to know what you are talking about. Can you explain it?  It is impossible to read "Security problems" without thinking about big problems.
Is it possible to send me the link to this topic? I can not find it!!!
Thanks a lot
M�rcia

5 Nov 2008     

frenchfrog
France

See: http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=1298
Be careful, the first message was not written by Victor (even though you can see his picture!!)

5 Nov 2008     

EvaRamos
Panama

Just like Marcia I was lost what were you talking about.  Thanks Frenchfrog for the link. 

I still can not believe that someone who calls himself a teacher has that kind of behavior.  Looking at things from the positive side, at least he warned us about what other people can do.  I am sorry that XN does not understand the nature of this site.  Thanks to Victor, many ESL teachers have met, and share their materials.  I will never get tired of saying how much I have learned.  My worksheets have really improved thanks to Icha, Frenchfrog, Pika, Vanda, Jecika, Karen, Miriam, and many, many other teachers.  I can never be able to thank them enough.  This is a site of teachers who have become friends, let�s keep it that way.

Your friend from Panama,

Eva

5 Nov 2008     

marcia chaves
Brazil

I�m not here to judge anybody. And my English isn�t good enough to write everything I want, but...

Doesn�t this guy, who was desperate "by a very desperate ESL teacher in imediate need of worksheets" and who likes our site but is too busy to help us "I still hope I can get a legitimate account in the future, as soon as I have time to upload my own worksheets"
look familiar to you??

PleasantSanctuary
United States

May I please have access to this site?

Greetings,
Is it true that I can not download to use any of these worksheets or material unless I come up with my own worksheets or material and upload it on to this site? That�s asking a lot. Why do you want me to make up worksheets and material?

I was very enthused about this site, until I realized that I can not download any of your worksheets or materials because I am brand new to this site and I have 0 points.

Couldn�t you let us just have a few of these? I am an English teacher and want to use the worksheets for my ESL students. Will I never be able to use your site unless I come up with things to upload onto here?

All of the other sites let you use their materials, without requiring adding your own material first.
Is there any way to circumvent this?  

Am I the only one that finds this disturbing?

4 Nov 2008  

5 Nov 2008     

micah
Japan

Thank you victor for running this site and always having the "good eye" over us. I�m sure we are secured by your job.  We don�t have enough words to tell you how much we appriciate and don�t get much chance to do so. Big hug and bless you for who you are.

5 Nov 2008