Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > A site for creating synthetic messages    

A site for creating synthetic messages

Roclam
Italy

A site for creating synthetic messages

Hi teachers,
This website might be useful if you need to prepare short listenings, or maybe instructions for a test. The voices sound more natural than with other sites. http://tts.loquendo.com/ttsdemo/

Cheers

22 Oct 2009      

lovinglondon
Spain

Roclam!! Hi! This is really innovative!! Thank you very much! I had listened to some voices in other softwares but they were really computerised. These sound really human!! I �m thinking about making some online exercises giving the instructions with sound!
Thank you again.
Bye bye

22 Oct 2009     

vardaki
Cyprus

Thank you very much!!!! Very interesting.

22 Oct 2009     

Jull
Finland

Sounds just great! Have you figured out how to use it?
Can one download anything /like MP3?/
Is it free?!
THX!

23 Oct 2009     

maiagarri
Thailand

thanks. i and my husband (both teachers) love it!! thanks so much. we can �t wait to use it. it �s really useful as it can also read basic math equations.=)

23 Oct 2009     

rnrlisa
United States

Super cool:-)! I have been looking for a way to teach a student how to understand English spoken with heavy foreign accents and this might work for some.  Thank you!!

23 Oct 2009     

EvaRamos
Panama

awesome!!!!! thank for sharing it,  I just starting to think of ideas on how to use it, even for my phonetics class ;)  thanks a million :)

23 Oct 2009     

frenchfrog
France

Also:

23 Oct 2009     

sgranja
Portugal

Very useful!
Thanks!

23 Oct 2009     

Nebal
Lebanon