Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > guess who Sunday Quiz    

guess who Sunday Quiz

Jayho
Australia

Ok ....

Which kiwi (i.e. New Zealander) , currently working in Sweden, uses the name and picture of a popular Australian snackfood for her avatar and her user name?

25 Oct 2009     

julianbr
Italy

vegimite veronica .. ???  

25 Oct 2009     

donapeter
Romania

cheezels

25 Oct 2009     

Jayho
Australia

Tooo quick!  Over to you ...Hug

edit:  Vegemite Veronica ... that cracked me up!!!  Actually there are some users with vegemite in their names

25 Oct 2009     

anitarobi
Croatia

OK. Here goes another one...
Her student drew her portrait perfectly - frizzy curls, always helpful and honest, �chats � with an American accent...

25 Oct 2009     

anitarobi
Croatia

must have been a good lunch... you �re fast!
OK, now one of our very hard-working members from a very small country, my neighbour and owner of a wonderful blog full of great stuff...???(not here that often though, very busy teacher)

25 Oct 2009     

Jayho
Australia

Yes, it �s LB

I think the icecream provider was JulianBR, wasn �t it Julian??  He was telling a homeless member about it ...

Edit:  Julianbr was right - it was Homeless Turtle and his tub of icecream

25 Oct 2009     

libertybelle
United States

Well, bust my britches - didn �t know you could hear my accent from here!

Next one (if I may butt in here)

A super wiz person, always has the right answer, but do you  expect when this person is from outer space?

25 Oct 2009     

julianbr
Italy

Homeless Turtle .. 

25 Oct 2009     

donapeter
Romania

guess: she has a gorgeous princess and she is no. one in her country �s top. 

25 Oct 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    9    10    11    12    13    14    15    16    17    18    19    20    21    22    23    24    25    26    27    28    29    30    31    32    33    34    35    36    Next >