Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > guess who Sunday Quiz    

guess who Sunday Quiz

donapeter
Romania

@ libertybelle alien boy

25 Oct 2009     

donapeter
Romania

yesss

25 Oct 2009     

anitarobi
Croatia

yup, mine was Alenka! This must be too easy for all of you, but still fun. Great - sb did alienboy �s riddle - I was going to make it but you beat me to it! OK, now...perhaps a bit more difficult...
She �s a real woman of portuguese beauty,
and even her name shows how beautiful she is.
She spends more time at the cafe than the forum,
and fables are the thing she loves most.
Her little prince is still a preschooler,
but knows all ninjas and dinosaurs by their names.

25 Oct 2009     

Portugal

I �m afraid I�ve lost some of your cues, sorry if I repeat.

Cue: East European member, seems to be very skilled. Aparently, there is another one on his/her way...

Can �t help on this one:

Cue: Spanish, cute, sweet looking member. There �s a Portuguese song that goes like this:
Girls prefer clean scalps... (run, nikahobbit, run... Out!Out!Out!)

Edit:Libertybelle! From outer space: Alien BoY! and again: run, nikamidget, run... Out!Out!Out!

25 Oct 2009     

anitarobi
Croatia

Hi, have to go now, sorry! Great Sunday brainer, Idalina, thanks a lot! So, finally one that doesn �t get solved right away- perhaps the good lunch needs to be followed by a stronger desert?!

25 Oct 2009     

Jayho
Australia

Yep - I have to go too - it �s 10pm here - ciao

25 Oct 2009     

julianbr
Italy

umm .. strong dessert .. ?? .. apple crumble ... is there such a person.. ??? .. there should be .. let me know if it �s free ..

25 Oct 2009     

anitarobi
Croatia

Sorry, I just couldn �t resist this - Idalina, your second one wouldn �t be victor by any chance???
PS: I better run, too. My brain needs some sugar after all this activity! I´ll tell nika my clue for my Portuguese beauty, so she can fill you in later! Have a great weekend!
Anita

25 Oct 2009     

Portugal

stexstme, She has just ran away, as if she hadn �t noticed I was talking about her.
What about the 2nd cue:
Spanish, cute, sweet looking member. There �s a Portuguese song that goes like this:
Girls prefer clean scalps...

25 Oct 2009     

Portugal

And I �m the one who has no sense of humour, here, Missy Stexsteme, eh?

I �m going to play difficult:

See you later, Eastern Europe friend! Enjoy your Sunday! Take care of that baby, will You? You �ve got it, Eastern Europe pal, My 2nd cue, I mean!Thumbs Up

25 Oct 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    9    10    11    12    13    14    15    16    17    18    19    20    21    22    23    24    25    26    27    28    29    30    31    32    33    34    35    36    Next >