Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Halloween at Primary school    

Halloween at Primary school

eng789
Israel

Looks great and yummy.  Clap

2 Nov 2009     

portugueseteacher
Portugal

Absolutely fantastic!Congratulations for the Party!!
My kids did a scary rooom which was great! Creativity makes the world a brighter place!

2 Nov 2009     

mariannina
Italy

Who won the cake competition? Yummy! I wish I were there to help you "clear up" Wink
Ciao.
Mariannina

2 Nov 2009     

ayda louhichi
Tunisia

Exciting! Very amazing but as we �re culturally different, I don �t have any idea about this yearly celebration, about what Halloween means! Anyway, it seems great and enjoyable, have fun!!Wink

2 Nov 2009     

ants
Switzerland

What fun and getting parents involved too....great idea!!Hug
Fiona.

2 Nov 2009     

gabitza
Romania

Boo-licious and Spook-tacular! CONGRATS!  Clap
Hugs,
Gabitza

2 Nov 2009     

Anna P
Brazil

ClapWhat a great party!  Once I won a pumpkin carving contest in the US but I would never join a cooking contest!  The last place would surely be mine!  But I loved seeing all your delicious food.  My favourite is a scary looking pumpkin pie but I all sure they were all delicious.  If I ever go to Portugal I will definitely gain a lot of kilos (Yummm... barrigas de freira, tou�inho do ceu...)

2 Nov 2009     

BIANCAVIVI
Romania

It must have been a wonderful party. CONGRATULATIONS!

We also had a great Halloween party. Our students had a lot of fun singing and dancing on Michael �s Thriller, wearing spectacular costumes and amazing us with such creative carvings.

2 Nov 2009     

Andreia Henrique
Portugal

This is so great! I simply LOVE these creative ideas sharing! Thank you for your lovely words! I �m sure my students won �t forget this day! They also danced and performed a song from Super Simple Songs site ("Knock, knock! Trick or treat"). Their costumes were also very funny and if they wanted to look terrible, they simply couldn �t because they �re so little and cute Smile

Well, there �s nothing to do about it: we �re teaching addicts and there �s no cure for that! I guess our students will have to deal with all our madness, passion and creativity because this way we will

2 Nov 2009     

Greek Professor
Greece

WOW...CONGRATULATIONS...
WONDERFUL... BRAVO

2 Nov 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    Next >