Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Halloween at Primary school    

Halloween at Primary school

alex1968
Greece

You girls did a WONDERFUL job!!!  CONGRATULATIONS

It must �ve been FUN-TASTIC!!!

You are SUPER teachers!!! 

I �m not teaching at primary school this year, so I missed out on the Halloween party preparations etcUnhappy
But I did go and see them at the partyThumbs Up

3 Nov 2009     

Andreia Henrique
Portugal

Thank you dear friends,
your kind words and the courage you give are so important!

I �m really proud of being here and to be able to share all good things we do at school. I �m sure no one will ever forget a teacher who gives everything he/she could to feel the joy in their students faces!

PORTUGUESE KISSES AND A  XL Hug

3 Nov 2009     

BIANCAVIVI
Romania

Sorry for my late reply to your appreciative words. Thank you very much, they mean a lot to me.

Now allow me to send back my appreciation and respect to you all, dear teachers. When I decided to be involved in organizing a Halloween party in our school I knew that I had a great support, that is this wonderful site where I could find all the information needed.

Thanks again for being here, great applause to you all Clap

4 Nov 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    4