Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Frenchfrog ´s and other members ´ worksheets at 4shared    

Frenchfrog ´s and other members ´ worksheets at 4shared

Kate (kkcat)
Russian Federation

Dear Frenchfrog and other members. I have just looked at the profile of the user Frenchfrog has mentioned above http://search.4shared.com/network/search.jsp?searchmode=2&searchName=Christmas+Vocabulary
and I think that this person has other worksheets from other members. Next to the name of the file, click on "My 4shared" with a picture of a folder and it will lead you to lots of different worksheets. I have clicked on one called Pets and now trying to see if I have seen it here on eslprintables or no. Geek

16 Nov 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

Can�t believe it!! I thought she had removed the worksheets! Thumbs Down

16 Nov 2009     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Dear Anna,
you are not the one who should feel ashamed, dear. Hug
What surprises me is that the thief is not able to remove the wss but she probably doesn �t want to. I also wrote her a PM but no reply. It �s a shame that she calls herself a teacher! Angry

16 Nov 2009     

gabitza
Romania

Gz, guys,

I found my ppt games there uploaded by anjerg (Angela Queiroz, from Brazil) - She uploaded as hers my �Magic Forest � and �Transports � game - I downloaded the games, they are MINE. I even appear in the properties! LOL   LOL

Well, I didn �t have the patience to search for my ppts but I �m sure there are more...

The same person uploaded evelina �s clothes game (you �ll see �nocas � in the properties - which is Evelina_maria from Azores).Angry

I haven �t written any messages to this Angela person  (I was supposed to join the site and I really don �t need to join any more sites right now!!)

That Lua person has also uploaded Mes-English ppts (I found that with fruit)

Bah! Evil Smile

16 Nov 2009     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

So sorry to hear that, gabitza.
But if she has uploaded from mes-english, maybe it would be worth to send them a notice about that? I believe they have more powerful tools to make web providers to remove stolen materials. What do you think about that?

16 Nov 2009     

gabitza
Romania

Yes, I think you �re right, MJ_Misa. I also know that there is a guy on this site, marcox (???) if I remember correctly who might have something to do with MES_English. Anyone knows him?

16 Nov 2009     

Kate (kkcat)
Russian Federation

I think it �s a good idea to send a note to mes-english. Who knows maybe the user �s profile will be deleted completely after that because as far as I know mes-english is stict about their copyrights. 

16 Nov 2009     

gabitza
Romania

OK! I was MEAN! I was a bad girl! Tongue 

I sent an email to MES-English telling them what we have discovered!

16 Nov 2009     

izabelbello
Brazil

Dear Members,

I agree with you all.
I feel so ashamed being Brazilian, to see that someone from my country has had such a dishonest behaviour.Cry
Since Gabitza had the good idea of sending an e-mail to MES English, I hope she removes all the handouts.

16 Nov 2009     

gabitza
Romania

Isabel, cheer up! There are a whole lot of good guys here and everywhere!!! You �re one of them!
 Hug
Gabitza

16 Nov 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    Next >