Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Frenchfrog ´s and other members ´ worksheets at 4shared    

Frenchfrog ´s and other members ´ worksheets at 4shared

Kate (kkcat)
Russian Federation

Gabitza Thumbs Up

16 Nov 2009     

Jayho
Australia

The site clearly indicates that if we use their abuse report form illegal files will be removed within 12-24 hours.   I checked the user that FF mentioned before and came across several book titles that were obviously uploaded in breach of copyright.  When I tried to open them I received this message:

This file is no longer available because it is identical to a file banned because of a claim.

Therefore, maybe we all need to report these stolen printables using the Abuse Report Form and then that way they will be removed.  What do you think?

Cheers - Jayho

16 Nov 2009     

Missfrancisca
Spain

PLEASE REMOVE IT. IT IS NOT FAIR TO USE OTHER �S PEOPLE WORK LIKE THAT.

18 Nov 2009     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

You are right, Gabitza, Mark Cox is the owner of the site, ( Mes-english) but if you have already written to him, there is no need anyone do the same again.
Mark will do his job, for sure.

18 Nov 2009     

moonavieira
Brazil

Read: http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=14092

19 Nov 2009     

Cyn.
Argentina

Dear Moonaviera,

I am glad you finally showed up! We were all very worried about this situation and I was personally ver angry (as you could see from my posts).

I got even angrier when Victor told us you had written to him, but still didn �t delete the worksheets.... I couldn �t understand how come you were able to write an email but nor to hit a delete button...

Anyway, your apologizes sound sincere, and the explanation makes sense, therefore, I need to tell you sorry -as well- for being rude, it �s just that I was very angry and thought you were doing this with premeditation...

Kinds regards,

Cynthia

19 Nov 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3