Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > I need 1 point . Help me!    

I need 1 point . Help me!

marcelam12
Brazil

I need 1 point . Help me!

Give me points Thumbs Up

I don �t  achive do downloads because I haven �t points.
Help me. Please

Marcela

17 Nov 2009      

Nessie33
Germany

How can i give you  a point?Smile
How can I help?
I dont know myself.  Tell me Thumbs Up

17 Nov 2009     

snejankaaa
Bulgaria

HI,Marcela!!! You have 1 point already. Please, do something interesting and useful next time. Don �t steal from the others or from books, just be creative. Wish you luck!!!!!

17 Nov 2009     

Nessie33
Germany

I think, snejankaa, we should be more polite to each other Thumbs Down
Wish you good luck!

17 Nov 2009     

coquetaach
Costa Rica

hi!!! I already helped you!! I am new I need points too. thanks!!!

17 Nov 2009     

snejankaaa
Bulgaria

Nessie,I just want to give you point too, but can �t understand your attitude. We all here work one behind another,one for all and in this way we become friends. Don �t be angry just creat useful and interesting things!!! Wish you luck!!! I was with 1 point just like you three months ago and .... now everything is O.K

17 Nov 2009     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Dear Marcela,
we all started with no points and we all leant. Sorry, I will not give you point because most of the people here is working hard instead of begging for points.
Just create some interesting material and you will have your points;o)
Wish you luck, Michaela

17 Nov 2009     

jessica.m
United Kingdom

This is a great website with a wealth of resources. What a shame you have to wait for someone to download one of your contributions before you can access activities that already appear. Surely the aim of all teachers is to inspire and educate. Whilst I understand the idea behind the reasons for setting up the website in this way, it seems a shame that the only people who lose out, are the students! There is so much on this site, it might take a life time before someone finds and downloads one of your resources:( Perhaps there is another way resource could be shared?

17 Nov 2009     

jessica.m
United Kingdom

This is a great website with a wealth of resources. What a shame you have to wait for someone to download one of your contributions before you can access activities that already appear. Surely the aim of all teachers is to inspire and educate. Whilst I understand the idea behind the reasons for setting up the website in this way, it seems a shame that the only people who lose out, are the students! There is so much on this site, it might take a life time before someone finds and downloads one of your resources:( Perhaps there is another way resource could be shared?

17 Nov 2009     

baiba
Latvia

Hi Marcela

I would be very hesitant to download your worksheets because your longest sentence is what my weakest students might have written. The truth is bitter...

17 Nov 2009     

Cyn.
Argentina

No need to be rude at new members people!
Welcome to the site Marcela! Please, take into account it �s not well seen to beg for points here. There are many newcomers every day and, just like all of us, have to be patient.
good luck!
Cyn

17 Nov 2009     

1    2    Next >