Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Share some printables!!!!    

Share some printables!!!!

Timur.K.
Germany

Share some printables!!!!

Hi!!
I have some printables to share.
Perhaps i can help somebody.Star

19 Nov 2009      

Zora
Canada

Please refrain from advertising. It is frowned upon. 

19 Nov 2009     

JudyHalevi
Israel

Chill out Zora, she is just a child, and I for one, think it is wonderful for her to share her work with us. 
Hugfrom Israel

Good work, Timur!

Judy

19 Nov 2009     

alien boy
Japan

Nice effort Timur... but... (& Judy, I think you�re aware of this.. there has been other discussions in the past about students� interaction here...)

Welcome to ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources:

So, alas, here is not really an appropriate place for a grade 6 student to hang out, I�m sorry to say.

I wonder if their is a school website or maybe something available through a site like http://www.whales.org.au/kids/kidsl.html that would be more appropriate.

Regards,
AB

19 Nov 2009     

Zora
Canada

And if we were all to say we were children? Then could we advertise?? AND how do you know for sure its a child and not an adult just saying that he is just so we will download his stuff???

No, we don �t allow our teachers to advertise here, so why should we allow their children too??  Think about it? How did an eleven year old find the site, figure out how we work and finally upload work??

Sounds fishy to me...

19 Nov 2009     

Germanic
Portugal

rules can be taught to an 11 year old child bit by bit rather than discouraging him that his efforts are being frowned upon.

Since we cannot think the way we used to do when we were eleven, we can�t expect him/her to understand criticism or rules with taunting frills. We can be normal with her/him.

So keep it up Timor but don�t advertise here because it a rule like any other rule and it must be followed as we all do.

19 Nov 2009