Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > first e-meeting    

first e-meeting

creative no.1
Iran

first e-meeting

hi dear students ;
this is first messege of mine to you through the net . it could be the beginning of a new start towards getting ur degree. just check this websiteout as soon as possible . by the way  , tell Shadi don �t bring her stress here!!!!!

Farivar

21 Nov 2009      

cheezels
New Zealand

Why would you be telling your students to come here? This is a site for teachers or people who tutor English to share their resources. It is not a place for students to come and hang out...
I hope that I have misinterpreted your message.

21 Nov 2009     

Cyn.
Argentina

Hi Creative no.1!
As cheezels, I also have a hard time understanding what you mean, but it happens to me in most of your posts... And to be honest, opening the site and seeing five post by you is starting to look weird...
Anyways, if inviting students to the site is what you meant, how about using the online notebooks? I use them with my students and they love them. Here �s the link: http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=7977
Good luck,
Cyn

21 Nov 2009     

Zora
Canada

I hope that BOTH of us have misinterpreted what creative was implying because this is NOT a place for "students".

21 Nov 2009     

Aref
Jordan

I wish to find someone helpe me to find my reqwest (a powerpoint lesson about grammar (am,is,are,

21 Nov 2009     

Aref
Jordan

I wish to find someone helpe me to find my reqwest (a powerpoint lesson about grammar (am,is,are,

21 Nov 2009     

Cyn.
Argentina

@ Aref,
Just use the search engine above the forum...
These are the results for powerpoints on the verb to be:
http://www.eslprintables.com/buscador/buscarppt.asp?nivel=any&age=0&tipo=any&contents=to%20be#thetop
Anyhow, to download you need to share your material first. Once your material gets downloaded by other members you can download material yourself!
Good luck,
Cyn

21 Nov 2009     

mena22
Portugal

Good morning to you Farivar. Good morning to you all.

I �ve not been around much and I �m totally puzzled by your post. Whatever the interpretation might be, I think this is definitely the wrong forum to post it. In addition, would you be so kind and consider the possibility of organizing your ideas in order to reduce the number of your posts to one? As Cyn has said, it is most strange for us to see five new posts of the same person in the forum. As for you, I think they might work as a deterrent to getting the attention you obviously want.

Wish you all a nice day.
mena

21 Nov 2009     

PhilipR
Thailand

Creative no 1, please refrain from spamming this forum with your nonsensical messages and crooked English. I �d like to be understanding, but I �ve just seen too many of your posts this week and it seems it �s not going to get any better. I hope you can take a hint when you see one.

21 Nov 2009     

libertybelle
United States

I agree with everyone who has written before me.
You are abusing this site. This is not your private forum for you and your students
Can �t you read? Don �t you understand the rules of this site?
I suggest you make a blog for your private matters.
L

21 Nov 2009     

FroggyClaudine
France

What I don �t understand here is the fact that Creative (who, by the way is not creative at all but quite annoying) has had stolen ws removed more than three times but he �s still here. Aren �t people who are reported more than three times supposed to have their account removed ?
That would definitely not be a great loss as far as this member is concerned.
Please, please, please Victor, help us ! Make him and his forum spamming go !

21 Nov 2009     

1    2    Next >