This is something that I designed for my students. I find it very useful, so I ´ve decided to share it with all you.
My students have their own individual pages in www.englishexercises.org
They enter with their own username and password and they find the list of online exercises that I ´ve chosen for them. Additionally, their results in the exercises are saved in their personal page, and I can see them afterwards.
It is very easy:
2. Click on "My groups" (under your profile, in the main page)
3. Make the groups that you want. For example "Primary 1", "Primary 2", "Primary 3"...
4. Enter the names of the students in each group, and a password for each one of them.
5. Whenever you find a good exercise in englishexercises.org, click on "Add this exercise to my students list", and choose the group or students that you want.
6. Your students can log in with their name and the password that you gave them, and they will find a page like this:
In this page they will find the exercises that you have chosen for them, and their results will be saved.
Please, pay attention that now in englishexercises.org there is a box for teachers ´ login and other one for students ´ login.
I know that not many of you use the online exercises, but it is worth a try.