Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Christmas gift    

Christmas gift

zailda
Brazil

Christmas gift

I prepared a worksheet on animals yesterday and today I wanted to prepare a powerpoint, but I �m not that good at preparing powerpoint files.

But today I decided to improve my skills and spent part of the afternoon and all the night preparing it.

It �s a game to introduce animals & their sounds and I �m proud of my work.

It �s almost 3 MB and I don �t plan on uploading it here, because I decided to give it to you as a Xmas gift. It �s a small retribution for so many great presents I received from you this year: friendship, help, support, respect, consideration, and with all these I also learned a lot.

Everything I received from you is priceless, this gift is only to show you my gratitude and my imense happyness to be among so great people & teachers.

The powerpoint is available in two formats and you can download it on the links below:

Animals and Sounds - ppt 97
http://www.4shared.com/file/179294594/431d110f/Animals_and_sounds.html

Animals and Sounds - ppt 2007
http://www.4shared.com/file/179295490/fd0ed844/Animals_and_sounds.html

Hope you enjoy it!

Thanks to all of you.

23 Dec 2009      

Pinky Makus
Canada

So kind of you!  Thank you and Merry Christmas!!

23 Dec 2009     

provincespace
Russian Federation

And you say you are not good at making them! It �s great! It �s such a generous gift! Thank you a lot and Merry Christmas!

23 Dec 2009     

Stellam
Argentina

Dear Zailda:
Thank you so much for this lovely present. It �s very kind of you! Merry Christmas!

Stella

23 Dec 2009     

redcamarocruiser
United States

I loved it! I couldn`t guess two of the animals, bats and whales, so I learned something! lol Thanks for sharing!

23 Dec 2009     

alien boy
Japan

Thank you so much for your warmth, generosity, friendship, constructive discussions & opinions.

Merry Christmas to you & your loved ones. I hope 2010 brings every success to you!

AB

p.s. I �ve found a lot of interesting differences with animal sounds in Japan compared to Australia. For example... did you know that pigs actually go �bu bu� not �oink oink�?

Cheers,
AB

23 Dec 2009     

pollyanna_pl
Greece

Thank you zailda.

Not only for the lovely pp but also for your kind gesture.

Thank you.  Have a Merry Christmas!

23 Dec 2009     

Lancillotta:
Italy

THANKS ZAILDA!!!!!
I love your  gift and even more your BIG heart.
I wish you the best,  always.
Sabrina

23 Dec 2009     

Yanki
Turkey

Thank you sooo much! It �s wonderful...it �s probably a stupid question but once you insert the sounds how do you upload the whole thing together? Have a BRILLIANT new year!

23 Dec 2009     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Dear Zailda,

that is absolutely fabulous!!!!  I opened the file when my daughter came in and when she heard and saw it, she took loved it and listened to it several times.
Thank you very much for this great present.

Merry Christmas, Michaela, and  Emily:o))

23 Dec 2009     

alice21_ciobanu
Romania

Thank you so much Zailda!!! That �s very kind of you to share this PPT with us!!

You �ve done a really nice job!!!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!

23 Dec 2009     

1    2    3    Next >