Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > 2010 Calendar    

2010 Calendar

victor
Spain

2010 Calendar

Hello everybody,

First of all I would like to thank all those users who contributed to make the calendar.
I was wondering if it would be better to publish all the contributions, and let each user to choose the ones they like most.
There are wonderful calendars, and if we have to vote only one for each month, other good ones will be missed.
Additionally, there are different styles and topics: seasonal, grammatical, concerning british or american culture, etc. I suppose it would be better if we can choose the ones we like most.
I would like to know your opinion, specially of those who contributed.

Best wishes,

Victor

5 Jan 2010      

allakoalla
Latvia

First I would like to thank you dear Victor, for this wonderful opportunity to motivate ss. Mine were delighted to get to know that they can take part in the creation of the callendar. Of course it will be better if each and every can choose exactly the pages of the callendar he/she likes the best!Smile

5 Jan 2010     

frenchfrog
France

Indeed, it would be a good idea if each member could choose the pages he/she wants to keep! Just as the printables, we all have different needs and these needs reflect our students � needs. Wink

5 Jan 2010     

gabitza
Romania

As long as there is a 2010 calendar ESLprintables �trademark � I agree with any suggestions. I also think that having them all is better - we can choose / adapt to our Ss need .

Hugs,
Gabitza

5 Jan 2010     

Lancillotta:
Italy

Thanks Victor,
I think it would be  better to publish all the contributions. I �m shure ther will be great works and it would be nice to keep them.
Regards
Sabrina

5 Jan 2010     

teresaraiva
Portugal

OK Victor

I think it would be better to have all them published so that we can choose the ones we like.

Cheers

Teresa

5 Jan 2010     

anaisabel001
Spain

Thanks Victor,
I also think it would be better to have all of them published.
Hugs
Ana Isabel

5 Jan 2010     

JulietaVL
Mexico

I agree with all the comments above, I`d love to see all of them

5 Jan 2010     

Je suis papillon
Argentina

It would be great if we can see every calendar and choose the ones we like/need more. I�m sure all of them are fantastic!!! Thank you Victor for the idea, and thank you dear colleagues for your calendars.
HUGHS!!!

5 Jan 2010     

manonski (f)
Canada

I already posted on another thread that I �d like to see all calendars. There are contributions for all the months but I don �t think the number is too big. Maybe we can make them all available and let people decide the ones they prefer for each month.

5 Jan 2010     

Silvy_E
United States

I agree with manoski

Bye now,

S

6 Jan 2010     

1    2    3    Next >