Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Free clip arts    

Free clip arts

mjotab
Spain

Free clip arts

I just came across this site which I think could be useful for our worksheets. The pictures are really nice! (maybe you know it already, but just in case...)

9 Jan 2010      

savvinka
Russian Federation

Thank you very much! Really nice pics!

9 Jan 2010     

stexstme
France

Welcome to Free Clip Art by Phillip Martin!.. RIf you want to publish the clipart for profit, please contact me about fees.

Do not add this clip art to other clip art collection.
I reserve the right to request anyone at anytime to remove any of my art from any source for any reason.
Prins Leopoldstraat 80
2140 Borgerhout, Belgium

Ph: +32 3 248 0300

e-mail: [email protected]
Thank you for reading . 

9 Jan 2010     

ELOJOLIE274
France

Hi,
do you think we can use those cliparts on our WS? as we obviously don �t want to publish them to make money but to teach our pupils, it should be alright... and he says "it really is FREE art for your classroom, newsletters, or wherever you can find a non-profit use."
so putting his cliparts on our WS is allowed, right??

9 Jan 2010     

stexstme
France

"I reserve the right to request anyone at anytime to remove any of my art from any source for any reason" It has to do with copyrights ....publishing is not allowed.

hope this helps.

9 Jan 2010     

ELOJOLIE274
France

Hi Caro80,
thanks for your answer!
I contacted him directly to ask him if I was allowed to include his cliparts in the ws i upload here! I hope he �ll say yes, because his cliparts are really fantastic!!!
thanks again!
Elodie

9 Jan 2010     

stexstme
France

@ Elojolie,
you are being very fair & honest - which is not common use here ...
Congrats!
Let us know! ( though I know the answer already! ;o)

9 Jan 2010     

JulietaVL
Mexico

Have a look:

10 Jan 2010     

Gia Mel
Chile

And what �s the answer?

10 Jan 2010     

Yulia Mo
Russian Federation

I already saw many wss here using this clipart. Besides, we are not gonna publish it in paper. We are gonna use it in the classroom, so why not, if it �s free. Anyway, whenever u get the answer from him, let us know

10 Jan 2010     

DUSIA
Poland

Correct me if I am wrong but the word "free" means you do not have to pay for something? I think that some people who used this clip art in their wss  - I swear it was not me:-)  Might have been mistaken by this single word. We do not prepare our ws for profit so they just might suppose that it is OK to use it. But of course I respect the rights of the author and I would never dare to use something without his permission. The point is that some people were just mistaken by this one adjectve...

10 Jan 2010     

1    2    Next >