Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > ..................................    

zoemorosini
United States

I want to know which users to stay away from, so I appreciate knowing names.

20 Jan 2010     

zailda
Brazil

Julieta, I deeply respect you - as you already know - but it wasn �t the post that made Silke so angry. Imagine:

9 ws removed in a day;

becoming a moderator;

teaching good manners lesson on the forum;

having another ws reported just today;

deleting the reported ws to avoid being punished for what she did.

Is this a teacher �s behavior? Won �t all this abuse ever end?

What comes next?

20 Jan 2010     

JulietaVL
Mexico

Zailda, are we / you the jury of ESLprintables?

I thought we were only "moderators"

Why do you do this? as far as I know we, you, Silke, and I are simple moderators... just vote and that`s it...

I respect you too and I respect Silke and I am with you most of the times, but for me "this is too much"

20 Jan 2010     

Sonn
Russian Federation

I �m sorry to interrupt all of you, but isn �t it forbidden to post the messages from moderators � page to the forum? 

20 Jan 2010     

malice6
Poland

Thank you for devoting so much space and time for me. I just want to say that it �s not my intention to make so much fuss about it. I want to point out that I have never copied any ws that belonged to the member of this site= which can also be confirmed.
In case of that board game I simply disagreed with you.
When I deleted some of the reported wss I did it in order to prevent from sharing this material. As I said, it was my fault - I should have checked it somehow before I published it here. I � ve prepared thousands of different materials for my students and when I take some exercises from a book I usually write the source of it. In case of reported wss I didn �t and thought they they were one of many other I prepared on my own. Once again I can only apologize to Victor and Martinet (book �s author). As soon as the memebers spotted that it was taken from this book I deleted other wss. That �s all.
And you know what, I can be even taken to the court for that, I don �t care, but will be glad if I find there some objective people who do not lynch others, just because they have an off-day or have such a personality??

20 Jan 2010     

malice6
Poland

It is forbidden but this is what happens when you tread on the toes of a wrong person. The you have to pay for this and sky �s the limit.

20 Jan 2010     

malice6
Poland

Then you....

20 Jan 2010     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Silke is totally right. I myself reported several wss of this user (malice6). Last one I reported TODAY and it was COMPLETELY COPIED FROM THE NET as all his/her removed wss. This person was asking people here to be polite to people uploading stolen wss and I do understand why.Because he was uploading stolen wss too. And it doesn �t matter to me if the wss were stolen from members here or from other websites. A theft is a theft!

20 Jan 2010     

JulietaVL
Mexico

Oh God, he / she said he/she is sorry!!!!

What else wan we add??

20 Jan 2010     

zailda
Brazil

Dear sonn:

This message was posted under one of malice6"s reported worksheets (in the ws comments section), so it is public. It was not on the reporting page.

20 Jan 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    Next >