Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I īM LOST     

I īM LOST

nsenac
Brazil

I īM LOST

I īm new here and I have some questions.... First, how do I go back to the main page after going to, let īs say, forum īs page? How can I see all the members and find who is the moderator or who is new here, etc.......
Why do you argue so much??????
There are so many ws in this site that it is simple the best. But it takes hours to find what you need......
I have five points, so how many downloads can I make?
Many many questions, sorry
Happy to be here.
Thanks all....

21 Jan 2010      

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi dear, welcome to this paradise.

Top of the page, right side, bold red letters -

F.A.Q. ( frequently asked questions ).

Anywhere, any page, you can get back Home page, just by clicking

top of the page

Enjoy and don īt worry, we don īt argue so much, we just fight to death, but no one goes to jail.
If you have five points you can make of two things.
First, keep them, don īt spare them until you get 30. Then you can download, in a daily base, 30 printables from the ones uploaded in that day.
Second - you can download five printables now and you will have to wait until you get more points to download again.
Clear? Hope so
Have a nice week
linda

21 Jan 2010     

Ide_Bere
Mexico

Hi, let me first welcome you to this great site.

About your questions, if you are in the forum īs page if you click the logo of ESLprintables at the top of the page you get to the main page (at least that is how I do it).

Second question, a member who īs got more that 1000 downloads becomes a moderator, I cannot tell you how many they are since I īm not one of them.

Third question, they didn īt use to argue so much. I mean as far as I can see they argue when someone is accused of cheating and then people start giving their POV and they keep going until they get tired (I guess). I think as far as you don īt cheat you wouldn īt get involve.

Fourth question, you can download as many worksheets as points you  have. I mean, if you have 40 points you can download 40 "old" worksheets. If you have more than 30 points you can download woorkesheets form the "Show all recent contributions".

I hope I īve helped and if there īs anything I can do for you please let me know.

Bye

S. Berenice

21 Jan 2010     

Carla Horne
United States

Hi and Welcome,

I see that Linda has already answered you, so I just want to add that when creative, intelligent people from different cultures all get together, there is going to be a difference of opinion. This site is growing so quickly that I believe that it is experiencing some "growing pains."

We will work through it and be better for it. If you believe in this site, you will stay and begin to understand that we are a family.

Take care,

Carla                         

21 Jan 2010     

manonski (f)
Canada

"we don īt argue so much, we just fight to death, but no one goes to jail."

Good one Linda. LOLClap

A good friend will bail you out of jail. A real friend will tell you: " we fuCensored up..."

21 Jan 2010     

nsenac
Brazil

Hi everybody, thanks for all the answers    Thumbs Up

You were really helpfull, but another question....      Embarrassed

If I understood, when I get to 30 pts, I īll be able to download 30 ws per day????

FOREVER????????????????????
Shocked
kisses

21 Jan 2010     

ELOJOLIE274
France

hi
yes, when you have 30 points you can download 30 ws per day free of charge, but only the new contributions. that īs why this website is great!!!
Elodie

21 Jan 2010     

Carla Horne
United States

Yes, 30 ws a day FOREVER, or until death do us part or we really do go to jail. (That īs a joke, partner!)

Hugs,
Carla

21 Jan 2010     

nsenac
Brazil

Thanks    Hug

21 Jan 2010     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi Manon

Nice to see you here, I see you are a real friend, LOL ; this one is my special gift for you. Big kiss to you.

@nsenac
Yes, dear, I told you, this is the paradise. Don īt spare your points before you get 30; then you can download 30 printables, everyday, from the " SHOW ALL RECENT CONTRIBUTIONS " box, left side of the homepage, bottom, or almost ( heheh).
This one is for you,
linda

21 Jan 2010     

mariaah
Spain

Hello, I īm quite new in the page. Welcome and thanks to share your worksheets.
By the way, some people love arguing! Don īt worry .
Good luck !  Thumbs Up

21 Jan 2010     

1    2    Next >