Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > reported ws    

reported ws

stexstme
France

reported ws

Hi again!
Could a moderator tell me the reason why 6 of my ws are being reported ? Not to get mad - LOL- but to understand .. The problem with the messages we get is that we have no idea of the reason...I �ve just logged in &... Gee! What a shock!!
A pm would be nice ;o))
Sorry for asking on the Board...& thanks in advance !
( This is NOT another message to start arguing, OK?? :o)))
Sylvie
edit : pm received!Wink

7 Mar 2010      

jecika
Serbia

pm sent Hug

7 Mar 2010     

mena22
Portugal

Dear Sylvie, no reason to argue, indeed. I believe a member got confused. It seems that he/she was not aware that we are allowed to remove our own worksheets, lose the points, and reupload them again. That �s all.

Hugs,
mena

7 Mar 2010     

stexstme
France

Well, Mena, I guess you �ve never got 6 deleted ws at the same time! LOL Jesus! I almost got a heart attack!
BTW, how about my today �s frozen ones ???
Hugs!
Hug
Sylvie
edit : Thx Aim�e! You�re the best!Thumbs Up

7 Mar 2010     

mena22
Portugal

No, dear sylvie! If I had, I would have felt just like you. Only maybe I would have had that heart attack! Broken HeartLOL
Anyway, the member seems to believe we are not allowed to reupload our worksheets. A mistake with a remedy, fortunately.

Hugs,
mena

7 Mar 2010     

stexstme
France

So, you are talking about a ... �new  � member, then! I understand, dear Mena : It takes one a long time to get used to the rules.Big smile
Thank you so much for your help & pms, friends,
See youWink
Sylvie

7 Mar 2010     

JulietaVL
Mexico

Hi Sylvie, do not worry, all of the moderators are showing support for your wss to stay... the "new" member was not aware when reporting... you should understand the "newbies" Big smile

7 Mar 2010     

elderberrywine
Germany

newbies should refrain from reporting for months until they get the knack of this site!!
They should be busy uploading CORRECT worksheets themselves,,,

7 Mar 2010     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi dear TWEETY

Now I understand that " reuploaded ". Sorry, I didn �t recognize them, so I had no idea whom they belong.
keep cool, I didn �t vote them to be removed.
In fact, I downloaded alll of them, to check them and try to understand, now I �ve got them all in my laptop, but I �ll download them again as soon as they are released , so that you get ALLLLLLLLLLLLL the points you deserve.

TONS OF LOVE
linda

7 Mar 2010     

GIOVANNI
Canada

I would have to agree with Edlerverein here.  Perhaps the new members should have a certain amount of points before reporting.  I think that would help the moderators quite a bit and avoid unnecessary reporting.

7 Mar 2010     

Anna P
Brazil

I agree with Linda.  I �m also anxious to download her reported wss as soon as they are back.

I also agree with Edlerverein � s suggestion although the member who reported Sylvie �s work is not exactly new here as she has more than 2.000 points.

7 Mar 2010     

1    2    3    Next >