Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Lab classes    

Lab classes

Montypython
France

Lab classes

Dear friends,

I have sent about 180 worksheets to the site & have always tried to share everything I did.

However, today, I sent a worksheet listing the websites I use in my Lab classes & a member reported my worksheet.

Is it not an esl ressource?

Please enlighten me as I �m quite unhappy about it.

Of course I don �t need the points at all... I have plenty I will never spend.

I only enjoy to share (at least I enjoyed it so far but being so ungratefully treated makes me quite bitter...).

Thanks for your help!

Marie / Monty.

12 Mar 2010      

zeline
France

Your worksheets are AWESOME ! keep on sharing dear friend, we need you!!!!!!!

12 Mar 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

Hi Montypython,

Please don �t take the matter so seriously. WS that should be reported aren �t or are relisted, WS that shouldn �t be reported are. Don �t be bitter.

Regina

12 Mar 2010     

Montypython
France

Thanks C�line & R�gina!

you know Regina, I feel being reported means you have cheated & just can �t stand it...

12 Mar 2010     

libertybelle
United States

Hi Hon
I can �t see or open your WS!  Did you add activities or is it written in French?  If not, then I don �t know what is wrong!!!
L

12 Mar 2010     

JulietaVL
Mexico

Hi Marie

I hadn �t seen your worksheet reported but I also think it should stay.

We have some other resources like yours and they are of great help for the community, do not feel dissapointed and keep sharing please

12 Mar 2010     

Montypython
France

No it �s written in English. No activities, just a list of websites i use for my lab lessons & the skills they focus on.
thanks!!!!

12 Mar 2010     

Aimee/S.
Israel

So sorry about this, dear Marie! I understand your feelings! You �re always so kind, enthusiastic and generous! You have my support Heart

12 Mar 2010     

lilimauve
France

Of course, it is an ESL ressource. I certainly gain time when I find this kind of information.
I don �t understand this reporting craze on the site and I think it is neither positive nor creative.
Thank you, Marie, for your worksheets which are very helpful to me.

12 Mar 2010     

Aimee/S.
Israel

You �re so right, lillimauve!

And to the attention of some moderators: I suggest - once more - to pm the person if you think that he/she broke the rules.

Especially if you know, feel (use your heart ....) that the person meant well.  

12 Mar 2010     

be67
Spain

I understand you Montyphython!!! I�ve been reported as well and I feel disappointed. You have my support!

12 Mar 2010     

1    2    Next >