Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > ---    

---

blunderbuster
Germany

---

14 Mar 2010      

Yulia Mo
Russian Federation

Dear Regina, Sorry to hear that. I �m sure it �s about your copyright notice in the document. That �s why it �s important that moderators see the name of the member when looking through the ws.
Write to Victor, i �m sure he �ll put it back.

14 Mar 2010     

Joeyb1
South Africa

Dear Regina,

You are not wasting your time here.  We need your wss! 
I understand how you must be feeling now, but unfortunately mistakes do happen.  Many moderators voted in favour of your contributions yesterday, so I don �t know how this happened. 

Please don �t remove your wss.  Just upload the missing one that was removed accidently, or ask Victor to do it for you as Yulia said.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday.

Joey x

14 Mar 2010     

Redbull
Thailand

MY POINT WAS MADE:

REDBULL GIVES YOU WINGS YOU KNOW..!

14 Mar 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

Thank you for your kind answers.

I have reuploaded the whole set, a reupload of ony one ws would have disrupted the order of things.

Moderators: click on someone �s avatar, there you can see people �s name or at least as much of it as they want to disclose and compare the data in the sheet with the data in the account!

I am going to take a bubble bath now. Jeez, what a Sunday!

I better get lots of downloads tomorrow! If it get reported again, I am out of here.

Regina

14 Mar 2010     

Montypython
France

Dear Regina,

I KNOW how it feels as it happened to me 2 days ago... (and I �m not about contributing again...)
& I was so unhappy about it because you feel you �re treated like a cheater.

Which is not exactly the case.

Some people are over-zealous & too quick...

Don �t worry!!!!!! Everyone (but 1 apparently) knows you �re a great contributor!!!!!!!

And most of us can read! Tongue

Enjoy the bubble bath!!!!

Huge hugs Hug

14 Mar 2010     

Montypython
France

I can �t find it in the reported section. Have you erased the 3 documents please?

14 Mar 2010     

donapeter
Romania

Regina just can �t understand that moderators can �t see people �s name on the reported wss page! 
I think i give up!

14 Mar 2010     

victor
Spain

Hello Regina,

It is true. The problem here is that the moderators can �t see the user �s name of the reported contributions.

Please, send me a message with the ID number of the removed worksheets and I �ll put them back.

Victor

14 Mar 2010     

Roclam
Italy

Dear Regina,
I perfectly know the feeling... it happend to me too. I felt bad because I was treated like a thief. Don �t worry, Victor will put things right, - he did it for me - but I feel this thing (the fact that the name cannont be seen) has to be fixed.

14 Mar 2010     

anaisabel001
Spain

Regina,
I understand you perfectly. Don �t remove your WSs ,please!!
I �ve just seen Victor �s post!!
Have a nice Sunday!!:))

14 Mar 2010     

1    2    3    Next >