Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Re - Holocaust Memorial day    

Re - Holocaust Memorial day

souzan82
Lebanon

Ah really ! and is the present that your children sent to the lebanese children

in the last war that israel did against lebanon was a result for what you are talking about????

and what about Jinin in palestine that was destroyed totally ?

if you �ve forgotten what you �ve done (israelis not as jews ) you may refer to one of the following sites:

after you see the pics in this site reconsider who is the terrorist Hamas or Israel

the holocaust that you �re still talking about  untill now even though that regime has gone and destroyed , was done once and never repeated but you �re doing the same everyday in palestine

what peace you are talking about if you are still feeling the same hatred toward them
peace means to forgive and to leave hate  so stop acting plzand save your tears for something else

12 Apr 2010     

coyote.chus
Spain

Stop this please. I don �t think this is the right place to talk about politics. At least, I don �t want to read anything related to politics. There are other forums for that. 

12 Apr 2010     

nata
Israel

I do not intend to discuss any of this false propaganda here on the forum, though I have a lot to say, this s a teachers � forum, and is not the place for it.
If you wish you can write me an email- [email protected]

12 Apr 2010     

souzan82
Lebanon

i have nothing to tell you, but if you have anything to say or reply you may send me a private msg ,
but first i hope you �ve seen the pics in the sites i �ve posted
and i want from all who wants to reply to see the sites first.

12 Apr 2010     

Denisa
Romania

souzan82 - you �ve been asked to stop this! Can �t you understand, please, that this site is not for personal vendetas nor for political/religious arguments??? Admitting that you are right - it �s really not our mission to decide or to be the judges! You can state your beliefs and enter into a fight elsewhere....JUST, PLEASE, NOT HERE!

12 Apr 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

Can I make a suggestion, please?

Let �s stick to the rules for small talk that we teach, o.k.? Do not discuss topics that can get you in trouble and that might hurt other people �s feelings. Discussing the holocaust in an international place like this is risky, but taking risks does not mean it is hopeless.

I would also like to inform you that there is a web site in Asia that records all the threads in this forum and makes them accessible to all internet users.

Regina

12 Apr 2010     

ditku
Poland

Regina is right. This is not a place for such discussions.

12 Apr 2010     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

I �ll refrain from trying to teach others good manners now, but still find it unacceptable to act against the clear rules of this website. :)) I just hope that Victor will remove this thread.

Even without this website in Asia Regina was mentioning it is possible for everyone to read the complete forum without even being a registered member of ESLP. ;)

12 Apr 2010     

mohammadsaleh
Palestine

Souzan. Believe me. I agree with the others. This is not the place to show the "truth".

This is a pure educational site which helps teachers to get help from their other

colleagues all over the world. Nobody wants to know about these ""lies". Jews are

"civilized" people and they don �t do such "horrible" things. Try to accept the truth.

NOBODY WANTS TO HEAR YOUR VOICE OF "SUFFERING"

13 Apr 2010     

Hijab
Brazil

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgzVE-PzCaY

13 Apr 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3    Next >