Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Re - Holocaust Memorial day    

Re - Holocaust Memorial day

Lina Ladybird
Germany

Dear mohammedsaleh,

Even though your post sounds pretty sarcastic to me I would like to thank you for your wise words.

Please, believe me that I don �t sympathise with either side and that I always try to be neutral... I just believe that this kind of topic shouldn �t be raised in this website, that �s all! :))

My best regards, topolina

13 Apr 2010     

nata
Israel

His post is sarcastic and anti semite.

13 Apr 2010     

elderberrywine
Germany

I wish you would stop your propaganda on esl., souzan82

No matter how right or wrong you are, no matter how true or false what you have to say is:

YOU VIOLATE THE RULES OF THIS PLACE

AND BY DOING SO YOU VIOLATE THE PEOPLE HERE

Enforcing subjects that are against the rules and that people explicitly ask to be spared is AN ACT OF VIOLENCE and automatically puts you in the wrong.

Not replying is difficult, nata, but the only way to STOP this.

13 Apr 2010     

souzan82
Lebanon

ok i confess that i �ve broken the rules of the site but i wish that one of aaaaaaaaaalllll who replied to this post have told or at least advised Nata not to post any thing that doesn �t relate to educational purposes
 especially that it �s not a mere  religious or something that doesn �t hurt others

Doyou see it �s fair to see such inflammatory post without replying  ?????????

and the worst is that almost all of you defended her against me without trying to see the truth , so thank for aaaaalll of you
i really understand now what kind of justice ,freedom and peace you are teaching your children
Again thx for your fair and respectful replies

14 Apr 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3