Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > me    

me

Jayho
Australia

Ha ha cauffeypot - I like the clever twist in your answer. I can see that you�ve been reading this tepid website today.

Might I add that many members here are impatiently waiting for Victor to cancel your acounts Wink

17 Apr 2010     

stexstme
France

Topolina : Create a new account ???? From Me to you : That �s funny!! Don �t you think ???????LOL 
If you are NOT interested, could you just ... leave her alone ??? I think the best would be not to answer such posts...Hmmm??? Please, do not speak about double accounts!!! We �re all crying with laughters!!!Unhappy
Sylvie.

17 Apr 2010     

stexstme
France

Stop it, Silke!!! You are not funny! & I �m tired of your show...I prefer Cauffeepot!! 

17 Apr 2010     

stexstme
France

Fiona ???????????Wacko My name is Sylvie ...! You �ve known me for long, dear Silke!!!!!!!!The problem with me is : I do not like cheaters nor fakes -
Just like you, it seems ?? Or does it just apply to Others ????
I �m off ... & tired!!!
Sylvie  

17 Apr 2010     

Stellam
Argentina

In my humble opinion ...
I find cauffeepot �s  threads very amusing. I don �t think she abuses the forum in that she �s never offended anybody.  Some of us do really love her style and sense of humour. What is more, sometimes, her posts trigger off interesting discussions...
Have a nice weekend
Stella

17 Apr 2010     

stexstme
France

OK!! I �m terrible... You SHOULD give people advice here, because you �re the best ... You are not Silke, You never had a double account ( Happy Austrian ) , & more :o))) ... I �m a terrible kid who needs the whip!!!
Thank you for reminding me!! You are sooooooo clever, & I do admire your ... �cleaning � side...
Hope this site will be better off with people like you,
Really do!!
Sylvie ( My real name...)Clown
edit : Hiya Stella!! We might have the same sense of humour!! ............. & responsability.....

17 Apr 2010     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

If some of you find it amusing, fine, your opinion. I find it really silly (as this whole argument). The truth is that only thing this coffepot is able to do, is writing non-sense comments on the forum. Sorry  but I am going to repeat myself - the forum should be for more important things. And if for fun, why not from people who do something for this community (like creating useful wss, for example?).

17 Apr 2010     

stexstme
France

Amusing ??? I �m not sure you got it all right! .... If I may...
Please, read AGAIN.

17 Apr 2010     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Sylvie, I guess your last comment belongs to me. So please, read stellam �s comment.Wink

17 Apr 2010     

Aimee/S.
Israel

The truth is so hard to tell, to bear and to stick by.

17 Apr 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    Next >