Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > me    

me

Stellam
Argentina

Hi Michaela,
You re right, it �s not amusing now. But  nobody can deny it got quite revealing... at least for many of us. Thank you for the truth, dear Sylvie Hug

17 Apr 2010     

Jayho
Australia

Well ... well... well

I come back 8 hours later and look what I see.  What an interesting thread this has turned out to be  LOL

I think we need to remember that if we don�t like the topic that has been posted we simply just don�t open the thread - no-one is forcing us to read the responses.  So, why do we open the thread ... out of curiosity?  to get some amusement?  to become annoyed?  out of sheer boredom?  some other reason?.  Each person who has read this thread has done so for a reason and those reasons no doubt vary.

Although inappropriate, Coughfeepot�s posts don�t actually annoy me - there are soooo many others that do - I just simply ignore those that do.  I don�t think there�s any need for us to get our tights in a tangle over a silly pot that�s lost its lid when there are so many tragedies happening in the world.

Cheers

Jayho

18 Apr 2010     

cauffeepot
Benin

Hello, Fans!

I �ve had lots of caffeine so I �m going to be on here all night!! Yay!

First of all, I can �t believe there are 40 posts here. Guys, get a grip! (No offense Stellam and Sylvie). you �d think I had posted something important, which I did not., I just did it to irritate the snooties on this site.  And it worked. As long as there are members with their noses in the air, I �ll be okay.  Second, if you don �t like my posts, why do you bother responding? I clutter up the site?? How about forty people who each posted a message telling me that I �m bothering them? At 3 minutes approx. of typing per person, that �s like an hour and a half of telling me to get lost, not that I listened. Third, I �m expecting another ten people to respond to this message telling me to get lost permanently. Come on guys, let �s get to 50 posts! Seventy-five One hundred!

18 Apr 2010     

reeta1
Canada

Hmmm... strange postings

19 Apr 2010     

stexstme
France

Because some user removed her posts!Wink

22 Apr 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3    4