Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Premium member?    

Premium member?

Lina Ladybird
Germany

Sometimes I wonder why people haven �t got the slightest sense of humour and expect others to react neutral in any case as if we were robots and not human beings with feelings.

Just a thought though...

30 Apr 2010     

Sonn
Russian Federation

Feelings can be hurt by ill humoured people.

30 Apr 2010     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

How lucky I am then, because I �m not ill-humoured at all... :))

30 Apr 2010     

lshorton99
China

I don �t think sarcasm always translates - I know my students look at me blankly most of the time! I thought you made a perfectly valid point without being rude. I �ve been here 6 months and in that very short time I �ve seen the same questions repeated over and over again! I think it would be nice if we had reading classes here on the site (!)

I �m often grumpy, but never ill-humoured - I would say �differently-humoured �!

30 Apr 2010     

Sonn
Russian Federation

Everyone knows how modest you can be, dear topolina.

30 Apr 2010     

JulietaVL
Mexico

Wacko

s.p watson...

When I first joined to this site I had the same doubt, I ran out of points for not having read the rules properly, but those things tend to happen, do not worry Smile

As you have been already told, you can download 30 wss a day from the new contributions only...

So good luck and welcome :)

30 Apr 2010     

kristynofis
Chile

Hello there!!! 

yesterday I send a contribution and I don �t have my points... I think its a little unfair to avoid older contribution and not being a premium member! :(

Unhappy

30 Apr 2010     

juliag
Japan

Dear sp.watson,

Hi. Hope you �re having a good day. Just wanted to try and make it clearer for you:
If you are a premium member you can, as everyone else has said, download 30 free contributions from new contributions only.

But each time you download an old contribution although the number of your points will not go down the number of your free downloads will. i.e. you have to subtract the number of downloads from the number of points to know how many points (downloads) you have left and be careful not to let those go under 30 or you will lose your premium user status.

This seems to be what you have done. If you have used the same number of old downloads as your points, you will now have zero downloads left and will need to upload a new worksheet to  get more points and be able to make more downloads.

Topolina has very kindly downloaded your worksheets so now you have 3 downloads you can use if you want to but, if possible, it �s better to save them until you �re up to 30 more points than your number of total downloads again.

Hope it is clear now. Good luck and see you around.
Julia

30 Apr 2010     

Sonn
Russian Federation

kristynofis, you �ll get your points tomorrow.

30 Apr 2010     

JulietaVL
Mexico

Kristy:

You will get your points at midnight (Spain �s time)

In the rules section you can read this:

If you send a printable or a powerpoint, it will be published the next day. Whenever someone downloads your worksheet, you �ll get one point, although you �ll have to wait two days to receive those points.

30 Apr 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3    Next >