Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > What would we do without her?    

What would we do without her?

Catalina Sorina
Romania

Thank you, Mena, for being a true friend!

9 May 2010     

mena22
Portugal

Thank you so much dear Regina, thank you so much dear friends. I �ve been the whole day writing a self-evaluation report for school (I �m going to climb another step in the ladder;) and finishing a "printable", so it was quite a surprise to see this wonderful post in the forum. Embarrassed

I love this site, the only one I know, and I really appreciate what victor, and ultimately  we all have done with it. I �ve always loved to make resources and share them with my friends and colleagues, so it �s been a pleasure to share them with colleagues and why not "friends" around the world. There are those who know how to separate what is virtual and what is real. I don �t. For me, ESLprintables and you all are as real as you possibly could be.

Thank you so much for your kind words. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful work with us all.

Hugs, Hug
mena

9 May 2010     

cutemisswang
Taiwan

I agree with all of you.

Thank you so much, Mena.

9 May 2010     

ELOJOLIE274
France

cannot say anything more than what you �ve all just said... but i �ll add my thank you anyway!

so thank you mena, and thank you everyone else, for the time you take to share with us your wonderful ws!!!

Elodie

9 May 2010     

aliciapc
Uruguay

Thank you so much, Mena, and all the members who so skillfully prepare such nice, useful ws... Also, the ones who are not so good at computer skills ( I �m one! ) but elaborate ws with really good content... Thank you all for making our teaching more interesting and varied!  Hug

10 May 2010     

miry
Spain

I totally agree with all of us. Mena�s work are always lovely, brilliant and useful. And what is more important she is better person indeed. I don�t have any doubts she is a great person, so she is spending so many hours doing worksheet without some reward. Honestly, thank you very much. I admire you and I look up to you. Thank you very much.

10 May 2010     

lshorton99
China

I completely agree Regina.

Mena is always kind and fair and her work speaks for itself. I can �t count the number of worksheets I �ve downloaded from her.

Mena - thank you for your presence on this site - you are truly inspirational and I imagine your students are really lucky to have you as a teacher.

Hug

Lindsey

10 May 2010     

aliciapc
Uruguay

Thank  YOU  Regina, too, for being here ! You �re really helpful and  your ws are great too !

10 May 2010     

GIOVANNI
Canada

What can I say that hasn �t already been said.  We are so lucky to have you here with us, Dear Mena. Thanks a million for all you have done. 

10 May 2010     

miss-williams
Portugal

Hear, Hear! Let �s give Mena a big "Hooray!"... and a huuuuuuuuuge "Thanks!"

10 May 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    Next >