Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > What would we do without her?    

What would we do without her?

pfreites
Argentina

Only the pure in heart can make a good soup. (L.Van Beethoven)

I know no other sign of superiority that goodness. (L. Van Beethoven)

Thanks dear Mena for always being there. Smile

10 May 2010     

cely
Argentina

I totally agree with you all, Mena is a  very hardworking person and also  a GREAT  one... once I asked her for some private help and she kindly helped me a lot!!! As you said before I sometimes think "What we would do without people as Mena? 
A big "Hooray!" and very very big Thank you dear Mena and all the ones who spend a lot of time preparing beautiful and useful worksheet to share with us!

10 May 2010     

melahel7
Canada

I don �t know Mena personally, but i can tell you that she is a gem !  She always leaves comments on my worksheets and is always supportive of others.  Plus, she �s a great contibutor.  Thank you Mena !

10 May 2010     

Anna P
Brazil

Thumbs UpThanks, blunderbuster, for giving us the chance to acknowledge Mena �s fantastic work.

Hug Dear Mena, you are an asset to this great ESL community.  Thank you so much for your fantastic worksheets and for cleaning up this site, helping us get rid of so many copies. 

10 May 2010     

AnnyJ
Taiwan

Mena you are a person that makes other people feeling special. As a new-commer to this site you helped to give me more confience  in sharing my work. Thanks for all the nice comments and most of all, for all the great worksheets.
Thank you  Mena !

10 May 2010     

cacucacu
Argentina

THANK YOU MENA! For your time, dedication and love!! You SHINE!!!

10 May 2010     

zailda
Brazil

Thanks dear Mena, you rock!

10 May 2010     

arito
Mexico

I ABSOLLUTELY AGREE WITH YOU ALL. THANK YOU DEAR MENA FOR ALL YOUR TIME, YOR WORKSHEETS AND FOR BEING SUCH A WONDERFUL MEMBER OF THIS SITE. I �M VERY LUCKY TO KNOW YOU.

10 May 2010     

agostine_
Brazil

I couldn �t drop by and not let my reply here. That �s was a great forum idea! Mena, we just can say "thank you" for helping all of us with your work, your ideas, your words, your friendship, and trust it, here we are not just virtual, we are real friends! God bless your life! Hugs :)

10 May 2010     

dturner
Canada

I too have benefited greatly from Mena �s worksheets and more importantly her dedication to the teaching of English. I hope you gave yourself a self evaluation worthy of your hard work and talent. And I don �t think anyone mentioned your lovely smile.

10 May 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    Next >