Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > VIRUS WARNING!    

VIRUS WARNING!

nika114
Greece

I ALSO STLL HAVE THE WARNING

11 May 2010     

fiktor
Spain

ME TOO!!! WHEN IS THE WARNING GOING TO STOP!

11 May 2010     

zhlebor
Indonesia

I was very surprised...about what has just showed up every time I open the page it was said reported attack page! even when I wanted to download some printable it repeatedly said the same and I failed to download, the question is when will it back to normal?????? what �s going on???

11 May 2010     

pollyanna_pl
Greece

Hi Victor, I get the same warning as well, and my site �s webmaster advised me that you, Victor, can request a review using Google �s webmaster tools. He says he found three exploits hosted on two domains : zist.com.pk and yam66.com If you need any help he has offered to help out (he is a friend and knows how precious eslprintables is). You can let me know if there �s anything you need. Hope this is over soon :) Pollyanna

11 May 2010     

victor
Spain

Thanks Pollyanna. I �ve already requested a review to Google. I hope the warning will disappear soon.

11 May 2010     

Hazza
Australia

I took a chance and used internet explorer to download instead of the usual way and downloading is possible that way!!

11 May 2010     

mena22
Portugal

Well, how come you all have virus warnings and I don �t? Can my anti-virus be that good? Hope I �m not missing anything. I don �t understand a thing about computers. Unhappy

Have a nice day,
mena

11 May 2010     

s.lefevre
Brazil

I get the warning only if I enter trough google. If I enter directly esl printables, there is no warning. so the problem must be google, I think.

11 May 2010     

jadd
Morocco

me too  :(

11 May 2010     

Zora
Canada

I am using Firefox and I am getting a warning whenever I moved to a new page, even posting is difficult as the warning comes up constantly.

11 May 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    Next >