Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > VIRUS WARNING!    

VIRUS WARNING!

gitasiva
India

Same here. I can �t download any of the worksheets either. Cry

11 May 2010     

Mayrose
Romania

I only get the warning if I use Firefox, when I switch to Internet Explorer the warning doesn �t show.

11 May 2010     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

It didn´t appear at my home comp, but keep appearing at school´s computer. But only in Mozilla. If I use Opera - no warning. I also scanned the comps with 2 anti-viruses and everything was virus-free.Wink

11 May 2010     

martinasvabova
Czech Republic

I agree with Mayrose. The problem is Firefox, Internet Explorer works ok.

11 May 2010     

Begogzp
Mexico

Hello
   I still have the problem I hope it can be solved soon Thanks 
Begoña 

11 May 2010     

KarolineCM
Brazil

I �m facing the same problem. It doesn �t matter if I enter through google or not, the warning is there!!! Why is that?? Does anybody responsable for the site perhaps have an answer?? Cry

11 May 2010     

Catalina Sorina
Romania

Question I use Internet Explorer and I access Eslprintables directly, not via google, and  it works - I can download, post comments, browse the pages... Ermm

Hugto you all!

Catalina

11 May 2010     

Jayho
Australia

I �ve accessed the site several times in the last 24 hours and I never get the warning.  I enter the homepage via the URL using IE7. I seem to be able to do everything.

11 May 2010     

Montypython
France

I �ve just got my first warning......
Thanks Victor for being so dedicated!!!  Clap
Cheers,
marie

11 May 2010     

xinalisa
Switzerland

If you use Firefox you can "switch off" the error via TOOLS - OPTIONS - SECURITY - BLOCK REPORTED ATTACK SITES (untick). But, you should ONLY do that if you have the "noscript" extension (add-on) installed!!!

11 May 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    Next >