Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > why?    

why?

donapeter
Romania

why?

I �ve noticed that there are some members that made several accounts. Those members upload more wss on one account and use the other accounts to download their own wss and .............LET COMMENTS!!! 
It seems so embarrassing that some of us can act like this! The facts are so obvious: members with less than 29 points (no premium member yet) download low-rated wss ( i don �t want to offend anybody - well....wss with few downloads - about 10 or 20) and let the most excited posts : "Gorgeous! You are a great educator, indeed!!" ! I want to remind you that those members loses their points by downloading those wss as they can �t download free ws.
I am disappointed!  ( i would use another word but I don �t want to use an unappropriated language).

Good luck and all the best to those who have the pride to assume their capacities and their work! 
Don �t beg for comments! Don´t live in a fake world! 

PS: when sending Happy birthday wises to members with 0 points or members with only one wss , there is a risk to send it to someone who uses that account for "educative" purposes. So...take care! 

15 May 2010      

teresapr
Portugal

I agree entirely with you!Wishing someone a great birthday should be and is sth we do because we wish that person to feel appreciated!
Victor, isn �t there a way that the system itself checked that list more accurately?The fact is, and that �s what happens to me, we don �t have time to check the list for ourselves !
You �re a devoted person to this site, there are so many things to deal with, may be it �s asking too much!

15 May 2010     

zailda
Brazil

donapeter, double accounts should be reported. In all occasions I noticed one I sent Victor a message and he removed both. We are not allowed to have more than one account.

I �m with you but I refrain from commenting what I think of those members because I don �t want to be impolite.

Have a nice weekend.

15 May 2010     

Sinbad2010
United Arab Emirates

Unii membri forum vorbesc �ntr-un mod prostesc.

16 May 2010     

Stellam
Argentina

Hi effectiveteaching
I �ve noticed you wrote the same remark in Romanian in two occasions. Could you please translate it?
Thank you
Stella

16 May 2010     

zailda
Brazil

I �d like to understand too.

The forum is for all members to read and understand and the language is English.

It �s impolite to post a comment in the forum if only a small number of members can understand it. I �m sure it wasn �t your intention to be impolite and I �ll be glad if you either translate or erase your comment.

Thanks in advance.

16 May 2010     

Stellam
Argentina

Ermm effectiveteaching, dear! I �m waiting ...  

16 May 2010     

zailda
Brazil

I �m waiting too...

16 May 2010     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Dear Stellam, I am afraid effectiveteaching will NOT translate it for you as it mean: Some members on the forum speak stupid. Shocked
Does he/she really think no-one here will understand?

@effective teacher
  This forum is for all members to express their ideas, thoughts, etc.. If you �ve got problem with that, NOBODY holds you here!

16 May 2010     

Sinbad2010
United Arab Emirates

Expresii dvs. arată cruzimea de inima ta

16 May 2010     

Sinbad2010
United Arab Emirates

Sunteţi arogant

16 May 2010     

1    2    Next >