Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Donīt you ?    

Donīt you ?

manonski (f)
Canada

I don īt think this subject will ever get resolution. Why don īt we embrace the diversity we have instead?

23 May 2010     

savvinka
Russian Federation

Absolutely agree!

23 May 2010     

zailda
Brazil

I īm not being rude, but I think that suggesting some colored wss should be sent to a carnival party was rude to the members who upload their "colored and full of pics" wss with the aim to share and help.

If you don īt like them you aren īt obliged to download, but they certainly are useful to someone or wouldn īt get so many downloads.

Every premium member has the right to download 30 free printables a day and there are thousands of them to choose from. Instead of being rude to the teachers who like to add colors to the wss, just choose what you like.

No need to tell anyone how they have to prepare THEIR OWN WORK. If you don īt like them, go downloading something else.

23 May 2010     

Heloss
Spain

I īve just uploaded a webquest with two different versions: one with colourful images version and another in black and white, so that printing does not become a problem. In fact, once I had prepared the worksheet it was quite quick to do the black and white version. I hope you īll find it practical.

23 May 2010     

Szilvi
Hungary

I totally agree with you zailda.
Itīs so simple. Get what you like and need.

23 May 2010     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi Flora
If you don īt like Carnival parties being from Brazil, guess who will love  Carnival!!!
You are being rude, really, very rude and bad.
You don īt like, you don īt take!
People offer, either you take it, or not. And, by the way, if you take it, you can leave a comment.
Watching close your 3 ( three) printables that you have shared . so far, I can see some colour. At least in the most downloaded, the one with 8 points. It has some colour ( ?) , but if you don īt like colour ... ???? Well, this is quite a big problem.

Girl, stop being nosy,
you don īt like, go somewhere else where you can find what you like.
Who do you think you are to show up, just in the middle of so many kings and queens, and show all your lack of ... education, first of all, professional performance, the second.

What have you done, all by yourself, that may give you the right to tiptoe around here?

I am a little tired of so many litlle things wandering around, pointing fingers all around, nowhere, just talking because you can īt keep your mouths shut.

GOD! Where are YYOU?
Please, God, let me be good,
BUT NOT YET.

Don īt like, go away. This site has been a super place for many of us, we like, we work, we share, we support, we don īt know each other... but we do know each other īs problems.
We don īt need such people like you.
RISE AND SHINE

linda

( Thanbk you Zailda, obviously, you manage to be much more polite than me, I love you.

There is one thing suspicious, here around... YOU  are both Brazilian ????!!! Can īt be, my Brazil is all yours Zailda. - Love )
linda

23 May 2010     

melahel7
Canada

This discussion is getting tiresome and pointless.  My feel is that some people here don īt get over the ī īpoint thing ī ī.  It is neither a point contest nor a vanity one.  You take what you like and no one needs to justify their needs.  Let īs all get over it and if the point system really annoys you, go whine elsewhere.  I said my piece...

24 May 2010     

aliciapc
Uruguay

And you īve said it right . . .

24 May 2010     

JulietaVL
Mexico

Let īs take what we need and like and let the lovers of colors, clipart like me to continue enjoying those great worksheets

24 May 2010     

Flora1
Brazil

Am i say to people how to prepare the worksheet. I think that  Zilda is the ANGRIEST brazilian Iīve seen. Ohh!!! Take  care, you can explode yourself. To the others I agree we use what we want. The others are the polite people.Hugs!!!Zailda i said seems  a carnival party. WiLL you continue so nervous .....Wacko

24 May 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3    Next >