Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Donīt you ?    

Donīt you ?

zailda
Brazil

I īm not nervous at all. Neither impolite nor angry.

To compare worksheets with a carnival party is not polite but a way to insult people in Brazil, you know. For the ones who don īt know, if you say that a person, place or thing is like a carnival party it means it / he / she is ridiculous.

I īm just telling you that other members deserve respect and we are not allowed to judge other people īs work If you like - download it; if you don īt - ignore it. Leave comments under the wss you download if you want. The forum is not a proper place to it.

Have a nice week!

24 May 2010     

Jayho
Australia

Flora - Each to their own : http://www.usingenglish.com/reference/idioms/each+to+their+own.html

Also, if you read the rules you will see that it says:

Don īt start a new topic when you are replying to a previous post.

Don īt use the forum for personal attacks. Those kind of posts will be removed by the administrator.

Never insult other users or try to hurt them.

If you start a new topic, please write a descriptive title and keywords. It will be easier for other members to find it later.

I think, perhaps, that you should read the complete rules and instructions before you post any more messages.  As a new member, with still a way to go as a premium member, silence is perhaps golden until you are more familiar with how the site operates.

Cheers

Jayho

24 May 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3