Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Help    

Help

Moakana
Costa Rica

Help

Hello Teachers, I �m new here. I need your help. Please please download my printable: it is about colors, very simple activity for little kids. Please please I need you guys to download my printable so I can download your printables which are extremely helpful for me.

4 Jun 2010      

manonski (f)
Canada

Hi!

Everyone here understands the needs of new members but the forum is not the place to ask people to download your printable. If every members did that, the forum would be full of such requests.

I wish you all the best here. You are very welcome. Keep contributing and you �ll get the points you need to download the printables you want.

4 Jun 2010     

maria da rosa
Brazil

Sorry, the rules are clear and you can �t expose your worksheets here!

4 Jun 2010     

Bruna Dutra
Brazil

Check out the templates and tutorials section (at the top of the main page).
They are free for downloading and they surely will help you make more worksheets and get the downloads you need!

Welcome to eslprintables.com!

4 Jun 2010     

zeffer_15
United Kingdom

I agree with moakana, this site is not well designed and does not help or encourage new teachers (who are extremely busy) to sit around waiting for someone to download their printable so they can download the one they urgently need.
I wasted 10 mins of time signing up and installing the plugin, only to find that its impossible to actually get what I need this week and I can �t wait.
Why don �t you guys put a few points in each new users account just to get them going, like other similar sharing systems do such as "experts-exchange.com".??

4 Jun 2010     

Bruna Dutra
Brazil

Actually zeffer_15, since the purpose of the website is sharing, by definition you should be aware of the fact that it means giving and taking, not just taking.
I do not know the website you mentioned, but another thing that is pre-supposed, I �d say, is that as a busy teacher, like you mentioned, you also have some work of your own that you could share with other teachers in here, since it �s your wish to use theirs. The main purpose is not to make worksheets for eslprintables.com. I �m sure most of us make stuff for OUR STUDENTS, and we share them in here and get to use other teacher �s works.

Whoever is not willing to contribute, can simply use other websites, there are tons online.

I hope you understand the purpose of this one and surely if your work is worth downloading, you �ll be able to use the 304619 printables, 24357 powerpoints and 3584 online exercises currently available in here, made by teachers all over the world who simply love the fact that they get to EXCHANGE their stuff with other teachers.

If you decide to stay and exchange your work too, I �d love to see it!
Hugs, Bruna.

4 Jun 2010     

donapeter
Romania

I agree with zeffer_15. He spent 10 minutes from his life signing up and all the stuff. He deserves better. 
Please zeffer, make a list with what you need and post it on the forum. I spent hundreds of hours creating my wss and I would be glad to give you some of my points. I have always respected 10 minutes of signing up!!!! 

4 Jun 2010     

borna
Croatia

I offer all my worksheets "for free" for the new users. Send me a message with what you need from my stuff and your e-mail and I �ll send them.

Sasa

4 Jun 2010     

Mrfateh
Algeria

hi every body please i am in an urgent need for a website concerning the usa history can propose me an interresting one if possible and thanks so much

4 Jun 2010     

magneto
Greece

Hi Mrfateh!
Check this one out:
http://www.englishclub.com/teach-english/teacher-thisweek.htm Hope you�ll find it useful!
...And here �s a little piece of advice for you: Post your request for help as a new topic, otherwise others may not notice it and help you. Here �s the link - it �s right under the "Search forum posts" box:
Start new topic

4 Jun 2010     

danka.michalkova
Czech Republic

We have a nice proverb in our language - Give them a finger and they will take your hand:)) I admire people who share their best here and I can totally understand their answer here. Why should they spend so many hours preparing wonderful worksheets if someone only comes here to take and doesn�t want to give anything? It is not about being mean, it is about people not using them, their work, their generosity. What about to think about their feelings?

4 Jun 2010     

1    2    3    Next >