Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning online exercises > IMMEDIATE HELP NEEDED PLEASE    

IMMEDIATE HELP NEEDED PLEASE

leien29
Philippines

IMMEDIATE HELP NEEDED PLEASE

Good day, everyone!

This is my first time to use the Online exercises section... Ive been looking at old posts wishing to find solution but to no avail.

After I successfully submitted my online exercise, I was ask if I would like to save it in my students � notebooks and I clicked yes. But until now, I cant find it. I tried adding it again but I cant find any icon to add the exercise. I need it very much since its my students quiz for the week and I promised that it will be available by Wednesday.

Hoping for an immediate response...

6 Jun 2010      

Babs1966
France

Hello leien29

here is the link to Victor �s explanation for the Teacher �s notebooks

I hope you find the answers you need there Wink

Have a good sunday,
Babs

6 Jun 2010     

leien29
Philippines

OMG! My apology.. So its teacher �s notebook...sorry.

Anyway, thanks for help, Babs. Although Im still a bit disoriented with online exercises,  I �ll try to do one again next time.

6 Jun 2010     

Babs1966
France

From what I read you can create a group and asign work to your students

they will have a name and passeword to do the exercises on line and you will be able to see what they have done ;)

I suggest you ask Vitor if you need help or other teacher whom use the notebooks ;)

At this time I don �t need it yet so I don �t have a notebook or a group

Good luck to you,

Best thoughts, Babs

6 Jun 2010     

Isabel L
Spain

Hello,
you cannot add an exercise to your students � notebook if you haven �t created one. But don �t worry about your exercise. If you submitted it, it will appear in tomorrow �s new contributions. Members can rate it and if it is approved, it will appear in the online exercises for everyone to use it. To check that you submitted it, go to "my printables" and it should appear as "pending approval". If it �s approved you can use it by Wednesday.
Hope this helps.
Isabel

6 Jun 2010