Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Is it lethal?    

Is it lethal?

Jayho
Australia

Oh dear - you have added an edit to your previous post so now I look like I�ve lost my sanity.

Anyway, I haven�t got time to horse.around so I�ll close as well.

Ciao4Now

7 Jun 2010     

Babs1966
France

LOL LOL
You guys are funny and I love it Heart

7 Jun 2010     

Jayho
Australia

Ha ha Babs, glad you enjoyed it  - some would be rolling.their.eyes.around and saying that the content of this thread is no.laughing.matter but hey, we can hide our fun and games behind the ESL theme of idioms .Wink

7 Jun 2010     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

Dear Jayho,

Since Regina only posts "normal" things usually, she will be forgiven even by those "eye-rollers" I hope!! LOL

Have a great Monday, everyone - Silke

7 Jun 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

"Since Regina only posts "normal" things usually," now, I resent that, dearest Silke ;o)

7 Jun 2010     

Jayho
Australia

Yes Silke - I�m sure that Regina won�t have to face.the.music like the other coughee pots do when they post something a bit out.of.the.norm.

7 Jun 2010     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

But, dearest Regina... WHY?? I was only trying to take your side and look what I �m getting for being so kind!! Cry

7 Jun 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

HugSmiley, winking ;o) See above, Silke?

Jayho,

actually I thought I was facing the music (or they were! or should be!), that is why I started this whole thing. But as it turns out we�re in the green again ;o)

7 Jun 2010     

Jayho
Australia

See Silke, she�s just horsing.around .

Well, I better get.on.my.horse and go - I have lots of marking to do before I have to hit.the.hay.  It �s Monday evening here.

P.S. Regina - you.lost.me.there

7 Jun 2010     

Babs1966
France

It great to see such a good comunication ... personaly I love "out of the path" conduct
It �s spirit refreshing (even if sometimes I �m lost with all the answers)

Hug

7 Jun 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    Next >